The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Daily Technical Analysis Of Crypto

Ethereum Analysis

* We always provide both the bullish and bearish scenarios because the traders should be aware of what to expect in both cases.
Ethereum fell to test the low of Feb. 6 at $564 today. Traders should defend this level because if it's broken down a fall to $495 is possible.
Conversely, any pullback will find resistance from $660 level and the strongest one will be at $770 level and the trendline. Ethereum will turn positive only on a break out of the trendline.
Please be noted that I'm just giving the possible higher or lower levels developing according to the chart patterns. It's my own analysis. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.

bm0V4X2m

Ripple Analysis

* We always provide both the bullish and bearish scenarios because the traders should be aware of what to expect in both cases.

As we predicted from our last analysis that if Ripple can't succeed to go above $0.86 it may fall to $0.57 level. Ripple fell to $0.62 today. We still see chances to hit $0.57 level is possible. This is supposed to be a strong support, however, if it is broken down Ripple may go to $0.42.
On the other side, Traders will face strong resistance from $0.85 and the moving averages. We anticipate a selling pressure from these zones.
Therefore, we suggest open long at $0.57 level with the target $0.85.

DHGGmnZa

XLM Analysis

Stellar has fallen below the critical level $0.30, it found support from the 200-day SMA at $0.20 level. This level should be watched carefully because if the bears succeed to take Stellar below it, Stellar may fall to $0.15.
On the contrary, $0.30 level will likely provide stiff resistance. To go bullish XLM needs to go above $0.30 as well as the trendline.

Please be noted that I'm just giving the possible higher or lower levels developing according to the chart patterns. It's my own analysis. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.

ar544zt0

LTC Analysis

As the sentiment in the whole cryptocurrency is weak, LTC fell to $150 level today. It bounced back quickly to $165. On its way up, LTC will find resistance from the level between $175 and $193 where moving averages are located now. Once the bulls clear this zone a rally to $215 is possible.
On the contrary, LTC will find support from the 200-day SMA and $135 level thereafter $100.

uhRzlNBg

NEO Analysis

We had predicted a fall to $63 in our last analysis and that what happened. NEO bounced back from this level yesterday. Now NEO will likely find some minor resistance from $75 level, but the most important one is $84 level, it's 23.6 percent Fibonacci retracements level of the recent fall from $152 to $63.
Conversely, $63 level should hold any new fall, however, if it's broken NEO may go to $50 level.

rOnuWPvD

Stellar Analysis

As we predicted in our last analysis, Stellar fell to $0.15 level yesterday and bounced back quickly to hit $0.25 level today. Now, it will face slight resistance from $0.25 level but the more important one is the trendline and the 20-day EMA. If the bulls succeed to clear these levels a move to 50-day SMA is expected.
On the other hand, we need a bottom confirmation for any buy set-up. This happens when $0.15 level holds any next fall.

5hZRgul8

EOS Analysis

After it bottomed at $3.64 level on March.18, EOS saw a rapid move. It stopped at the $7.44 level. It's 38.2 percent Fibonacci retracements from the recent fall from $19.50 to $3.64. EOS is also trading above the 20-day EMA which is positive. If we want to see a further move upward, EOS needs to go above both the 38.2 percent Fibonacci retracements and the 50-day SMA (now at $7.67). If it succeeds to clear these levels a move to $9.73 is expected.
On the contrary, EOS will find support from $5.74 and the trendline as well.

WWQQMmlN

Stellar Analysis

Stellar suffered mainly from both the downtrend and the 20-day EMA, they keep pushing Stellar down. We are now close to the first support level at $0.15, this is the low of March. 13, and should be watched carefully because if it is broken down a fall to $0.10 is possible.
Therefore, we don't recommend any fresh positions until the bulls can push Stellar above the downtrend and the 20-day EMA. If this happens the first target will be at $0.30.

plYWrUdG

Trx Analysis

Trx is trading now above the moving averages 20-day EMA and 50-day SMA which is quite good. However, it faces strong resistance from the critical level $ 0.0557, it has failed to penetrate this level three times before.
If the bulls manage to take Trx above this level, a move to $0.075 target is possible. On the downside, Trx will find support from the moving averages and from $0.03 level.

3etGIoXj

Ethereum Analysis

Ethereum bounced back from $367 level after a sharp fall. Moreover, it has broken down an old uptrend which showed a strong selling pressure. Again don't forget old trends. Actually, this trend that hold the recent fall in March. 18.
Any pullback now will face resistance from the old trend, if the bulls clear it a move to the moving averages is expected, where we anticipate a selling pressure again. The moving averages we are looking for are 20-day Ema and 200-day SMA.
Conversely, Ethereum is trading now on a support zone, however, if this zone is broken down a fall
to around $300 level is possible.

IiIQVjwu

NEO Analysis

Like other coins, NEO has suffered from a sharp fall. The fall has been stopped by the uptrend and now hold the price. If the uptrend can hold the price more, a rally to the moving averages is expected around $64, where we predict strong resistance. To go strongly bullish on NEO we need to clear this zone and go above the moving averages.
On the other hand, if the bears succeed to take NEO down the uptrend, a fall to $39.50 level is possible.

ZeaMdALz

BTC Analysis

Bitcoin failed to go through the trendline on three occasions. It's also still trading under the moving averages which shows weakness. Historically, the 20-day EMA and 50-day SMA behaved well as strong support and resistance levels, therefore, if BTC manages to break out the trendline it will face selling pressure from the 20-day EMA at $7450 now.
Above the 20-day EMA BTC may face resistance from the upper line of the downtrend channel thereafter from 50-day SMA.
However, if BTC fails again to clear the trendline, it may test the low of Feb. 6, where a possible double bottom form may happen ( it's a reversal form ). If this level won't be able to hold the price Bitcoin can fall to around $5000 level and so the double bottom form will be invalidated.

NATZU8gd

Ethereum Turns Bullish

Ethereum has received some positive movements. It's now above the 20-day EMA for the first time since MARCH. 5. Additionally, it broke out the trendline 1 as shown on the chart. If Ethereum can sustain above this trendline for more time, a rally to other moving averages is possible. We expect the next resistance zone will be the area between the 50-day SMA and the 200-day SMA ( now it's between $590- $625).

Any successful break out of these averages will mean that the Bulls resume a strong uptrend. On the contrary, if Ethereum breaks down the trendline 1 it will find support from both the 20-day EMA and the trendline 2. In general, we are bullish on Ethereum.

qPNzHlR1

Bullish Development on BTC

BTC has built a good bottom around $6500 level, from which it started a strong move and quickly broke out the trendline and the 20-day EMA as well. Moreover, it finally broke out the descending channel.

BTC is trading now just below the 50-day SMA, we expect some resistance from this average but once the bulls manage to take BTC above it a rally to $9600 level is possible. It is the 23.6 Fibonacci retracement level from the fall from $20,000 to $6500 and it's where the 200-day SMA is located now.

On the other hand, any dips will be bought by the bulls. The best support areas are $7500 level and the trendline.

zsbVW5u5

In our last analysis, We expected the next resistance zone will be the area between the 50-day SMA and the 200-day SMA. Now, Ethereum has broken out the 50-day SMA which is quite positive but still under 200-day SMA.

We believe that the bulls will start taking some profits around this area $590-$614. The trendline 1 will provide a strong support for any correction we may face.

Moreover, if the bulls succeed to break out the resistance zone mentioned above the next target will be around $750.

WYPHlYdm

Last edited by a moderator:
TRX What's the next move

Tron is trading now above the moving averages 20-day EMA and 50-day SMA which is a bullish sign. Also, a bullish crossover happened today from the moving averages which is another positive move.
However, Tron faces strong resistance from the critical level $ 0.0557, it has failed to penetrate this level since Fib. 10. When a solid resistance level is broken out, a sharp move usually happens, therefore, if the bulls succeed to push the Tron above this level a move to $0.076 is more likely to happen thereafter $0.10 level.
On the contrary, Tron will find strong support from the moving averages and from $0.04 level.

Tfq5K9iG

Bullish Development on BTC Update

In the last analysis, we predicted a move to $9600 level. BTC has bounced back from $9740 level and faced a stiff resistance from 200-day SMA. Additionally, $8600 level proved to provide good support in the last three days.

200-day SMA is located now around $10,000 level which is a major resistance level, however, if the bulls succeed to take BTC above 10,000 level, a rally to $11,500 level and to the trendline 2 as shown in the chart is more likely to happen.

On the contrary, If the bulls find it hard to penetrate 200-day SMA, a fall to the trendline (shown in red ) is possible. If this trendline fails to hold the price, BTC may go to the 20-day EMA moving average where we anticipate some buying.

wsXUoTRT

Ripple Entry Point

Ripple is stuck between $0.87 as a resistance level and the 200-day SMA as a strong support level in the last few days. If the bulls can clear the $0.87 hurdle we expect a move to $1.13 level (It's 23.6 percent Fibonacci retracements from the fall from $3.30 to $0.466) with some resistance at $0.933 level.

Moreover, the moving averages offer great support for Ripple starting from 200-day SMA to 50-day SMA, as a result, we suggest buying any dips to these averages ( 200-day SMA now at $ 0.77, 20-day EMA now at $0.74).

Traders can also open long on a break out above $0.933 level. Ripple can only turn negative when it breaks down the 50-day SMA.

5MelVaYI

BTC is Bullish

BTC has bounced back today from the $9750 level. It's still trading under the 200-day SMA which shows strong resistance.
The bulls will again try to break into the 200-day SMA, which will be another bullish sign. If that happens we expect a rally to trendline 2 shown in the chart.

If any correction happens, BTC will find support from the small trendline shown in red, and from the 20-day EMA. However, if the supports break down a fall to the 50-day SMA is expected. We also think that any dips will be bought by the bulls.

Crypto Analysis

1wfHXMdF

MI
Back