The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Creating a content locking page with Wordpress and Elementor

N

Nicklanez

I am not sure if this i the right forum to post in.. But i need some help.

So I just found out about CPA marketing with content lockers.

I have signed up for three networks and non of the support adult traffic.

Now I would like to create a content locking page myself via Wordpress and Elementor. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this and knows how difficult this is.

I don't have a lot of experience with coding, but I can get by just fine with Wordpress and Elementor.

The idea of my page is simple. People come to my page, then have to sign up for example: a CPL offer, after they have done this they are redirected to the 'reward'

If you need network that accepts adult content locking traffic, you should try MyLead. Not sure they have CPL but they have pin submit offers ;) mad sometimes they convert even better. Good luck!

If you need network that accepts adult content locking traffic, you should try MyLead. Not sure they have CPL but they have pin submit offers ;) mad sometimes they convert even better. Good luck!
Sounds good, i will definitely take a look! :)

I am not sure if this i the right forum to post in.. But i need some help.

So I just found out about CPA marketing with content lockers.

I have signed up for three networks and non of the support adult traffic.

Now I would like to create a content locking page myself via Wordpress and Elementor. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this and knows how difficult this is.

I don't have a lot of experience with coding, but I can get by just fine with Wordpress and Elementor.

The idea of my page is simple. People come to my page, then have to sign up for example: a CPL offer, after they have done this they are redirected to the 'reward'
You can easily make a simple page with WordPress. I can’t see any difficulty in using WordPress or for coding you gave to any freelancer for work.

You can easily make a simple page with WordPress. I can’t see any difficulty in using WordPress or for coding you gave to any freelancer for work.
Yes but my question is if it is hard to make the content locking part. I want people to sign up for offers before the can see some content.

Yes but my question is if it is hard to make the content locking part. I want people to sign up for offers before the can see some content.
No, it is not hard, really. MyLead has their own solutions and guides, so you really can make it with easy, or you can always ask the support :)

MI
Back