The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Create your own Email Submit CPA offers...

So visitors have to complete a survey in order to hace access to my gift. But from Network does this tool take offers?

Basically you control what actions the user will have to do to get the gift you specify. You will also have the ability to add the offers from networks and it will generate a pixel to place on their platform for tracking.

Yes it is mine I wrote all the code myself... the website that I indicated has a Demo that you can view the script in action. I am working on getting actual live ones running (Designing Landing Pages Now) and running them on our network Profit Pixel Media.

Purchased this awesome product Last day and Today it is up. Less than in 24 hour..Waoooooo Joseph helped me 1000% in installation.
Thanks Joseph

Hey.
Purchased this great script and fast checked it.
Have a question.
Can i make just one kind of landing page with one script installation ?

To answer your question "Yes and No" lol I designed the script to be built with only one landing per installation. I did this so you can add multiple installations and split test what landing is working best. It will of course keep separate information per landing installation. Now you can add more then one landing per installation it take a little more effort but can be done, I PMed you contact me and we will discuss more.

Thank you for your answer.
I have other question.
Is it possible to get call back from social network buttons ?
Meaning i would like to add one offer to finish - ''Share my page in facebook or twitter.''

I hope you get what i mean. That would be good to get your email submit page to go viral :)

banners
Back