The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPV Lab is gone? Yes, However..

@CPV Lab Pro Well, I am 100% sure that you are not a partner in CPV Lab and that you are just claiming things because you know that Robert disappeared so noone is there to proof who you really are.

And I'm 100% sure that you were nothing but a developer for CPV Lab.

I will pass your contact to CPV Lab affiliates who Robert owes more than $ 25,000 commissions and they will be glad to talk to you as a legal partner in CPV Lab and claim their money.

SYC Tracker is my program which I made and invent so if you have something further to say about it say it to me directly like men do. Next time I will here that you are saying negative things about my SYC Tracker I will have my lawyer to fire a case against your uptechvision company in Romania so be careful... any dog that barks on me I just kick in the face (Keep that in your mind).

@CPV Lab Pro

SYC Tracker is my program which I made and invent so if you have something further to say about it say it to me directly like men do. Next time I will here that you are saying negative things about my SYC Tracker I will have my lawyer to fire a case against your uptechvision company in Romania so be careful... any dog that barks on me I just kick in the face (Keep that in your mind).

Seriously, you are going to make such bold statement when "your" software still displays copyright by Revenue Science Labs Inc - CPVLAb ? Could not remove that could you? Guess that ioncube loaders come useful after all.

Screenshot_2018-07-26 Campaigns.png

Seriously, you are going to make such bold statement when "your" software still displays copyright by Revenue Science Labs Inc - CPVLAb ? Could not remove that could you? Guess that ioncube loaders come useful after all.

View attachment 12684

@wigan01 probably you had SYC Tracker files over already uploaded CPV Lab files and that's why you are getting that footer..

Please check attached screenshot and if you are already a SYC Tracker user, please contact me to correct this issue for you.
SYC_Tracker_Footer_SS.png

Thanks,
Mo

@wigan01 - have you had a chance to do this yet? If so, did it resolve the issue?

I'm not really bothered as to what copyright is the software showing.

CPVLab has not had any update since 2016 so I am looking forward to what both teams can come up with, the software is in dire need of upgrades in several areas. I am hoping for something more than visual refresh though!

I still think CPVLab is a very good tracker and works well.
However further updates and features would be nice.

If further development is on the cards, it will be great for users.

We also believe that the core code from CPV Lab is very strong and our plan is to release a new major version every 6 months.

The first step was the release of CPV Lab Pro 4.0 on July 23rd with new features and improvements. And we have already begun work on the next version.

We also believe that the core code from CPV Lab is very strong and our plan is to release a new major version every 6 months.

The first step was the release of CPV Lab Pro 4.0 on July 23rd with new features and improvements. And we have already begun work on the next version.

Does v4 support PHP7?

I'm reading cpv lab is good for beginners
I am looking for cloud tracker
I prefer cloud instead of software
If you have a sale
That is cool

To be fair I did talk to Mo sometime ago when I wanted to buy CPVLAB and I used that some years prior to that.
CPVLAB is really user friendly and very good
Has anyone been using this SYC TRACKER ? What is your experience so far ? i went to the site syctracker and seems like another person is the owner now ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Optin1000 !

If you liked the old CPV Lab, then I'm sure you would love the new and improved CPV Lab Pro! It comes with a brand new responsive interface, many networks already integrated and top-class support.

I suggest that you give it a try risk-free with the 30 days trial:

Hi @Optin1000 !

If you liked the old CPV Lab, then I'm sure you would love the new and improved CPV Lab Pro! It comes with a brand new responsive interface, many networks already integrated and top-class support.

I suggest that you give it a try risk-free with the 30 days trial:
Do you have any special discounted price ? USD49 per month is too expensive
You can PM me

banners
Back