The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPV Lab is gone? Yes, However..

Mo Metwalley

Hello Everyone,

I hope Mr. Tutor doesn't mind if I put this thread.

This is Mo (Previously from CPV Lab team) founder and managing director of SetYourCampaign.

I would like to announce that I released SYC Tracker, best CPV Lab tracker replacement and that for all CPV Lab users they are more than welcome and get a free SYC Tracker license without paying for it.

If Mr. Tutor allows me to put more details I will.

Thank you all and have a good day,
Mo

Guys,

1. Yes, SYC Tracker is self hosted

2. SYC Tracker and SetYourCampaign is totally separate from CPV Lab you can check setyourcampaign(dot)com(slash)syctracker or google SYC Tracker

3. Yes, CPV Lab website is still working but no one is managing it or even support it anymore.. even new purchase is not available now.

As much as I don't like vouching for my own competition (lol), the original CPV Lab is done, but CPV Lab Pro is up and running and has the option to install their software. Pricing seems to be the same as the original CPV Lab platform.

It sounds like SYC Tracker is another addition to the tracker game, so welcome to the fray! :affiliatefix:

As much as I don't like vouching for my own competition (lol), the original CPV Lab is done, but CPV Lab Pro is up and running and has the option to install their software. Pricing seems to be the same as the original CPV Lab platform.

It sounds like SYC Tracker is another addition to the tracker game, so welcome to the fray! :affiliatefix:
@Stephen ThriveTracker I heard about CPV Lab Pro and wish it's users all the luck.. but don't you think it's un fair to claim being a partner in CPV Lab business and recollect money from them to switch them to another system you created :) (which is actually just a clone with different colors and logo)?

Hello everybody,

We are the team working on CPV Lab Pro which is much alive and will have a new version released in 1 week, on July 23rd.

We were partners with Robert in the original CPV Lab project. The copyright on the entire CPV Lab Code is shared between us and Robert, nobody else can sell the code. Based on the above, Mo will be contacted by our legal team because SYC Tracker looks to be just CPV Lab 3.01 with a new logo.

For CPV Lab Pro, we are motivated to continue with the development of the tool and we wait you to come and try it :) I am sure you will love it!

@CPV Lab Pro, what an approach.. I feel bad for you really.

So you are a partner for Robert in CPV Lab and you charge CPV Lab customers for $100? I have no idea why you would do that for your customers if you really what you say you are.

What I know from Robert and old CPV Lab team that you are just the developer (you don't even have a email @ cpvlab.com like me Robert and Samantha) who was working on the code and you were getting paid monthly from Robert for work you do and you have already confirmed that when I called you in May and because he disappeared in April without sending you your pending payments and you decided to take the code, create CPV Lab Pro, take CPV Lab documentations and videos, users testimonials and customers contacts database (Which you legally have no right to access to) and email them randomly.. that is not mentioning the Ddos attack that was performed on CPV Lab license server right after that mass email was sent by you to CPV Lab users.

So basically, you are not a partner in Revenue Science Labs Inc which is the legal owner of CPV Lab and all CPV Lab copy writes are reserved to and you are someone who is just hungry for $100 from 5,000 thousand user of CPV Lab.

You can do your business Radu and I wish you all the best if you really have business to do in marketing and affiliate field but the way of calling people with bad things and jumping on other threads to put a bad reputation mark is really mean and low.

I hope I will not see any interfear from you again and if you are confident of what you do then you shouldn't attack others who are trying to do their living like you.

CPV Lab components browsecap, wurfl and GEO IP Are components sold over internet so not because I put a similar interface to CPV Lab's it means I stole it. Shame on you man.

And I'm more than happy to hear from your legal as you call.

And for everybody here who is seeing this post, I provide switching to from CPV Lab to SYC Tracker for free and I offer any non-CPV Lab user a free one monthly usage plan to try SYC Tracker.

Thanks only for people here who respect others and who have manners,
Mo

What happens to robert guys ?.
why don't you guys meet face to face, and develop the product and keep it alive, of course after the agreement of robert if he is still alive, that will be better.

@tyoussef I did contacted him in May but his business approach and his plan to make CPV Lab users forcefully have to pay him and switch didn't apply to my work standards.

I have been dealing with CPV Lab users for 7 years helping them daily and answering their questions so I cannot suddenly show up and let them know that they have to pay me $100 to keep using their tracking system they already paid for.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks,
Mo

Hi @Mo Metwalley,

Your latest comment is proof that you have no knowledge of my arrangement with Robert and that you are just making assumptions. I consider that it doesn’t deserve further comments.

If you managed to develop a tool that we worked on for years, I am glad for you. As I said, it looks pretty much like CPV Lab 3.01. If you can prove to our legal team that the code is different, then we honestly wish you good luck with it.

The market is big enough for everybody :)
Cheers!

MI
Back