The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

CPL offers

Filipe

Hi guys,

I recently discovered that when I'm running a campaign and someone subscribes to my list, I could have a CPL offer as a Thank you page to possibily recover the costs of my campaign. The CPL payout could be as low as 50 cents for an exchange of an email or a Zip Code. Is this a good strategy still in 2019, to use a CPL Offer as a Thank You page?

So I came accross Offervault.com in search for CPL offers, but there are none in my niche..

The niche that I'm trying to get into is " Manifestation and Law of Attraction".

Is there any other place or affiliate network that I should know if I'm looking for CPL offers?

Also Is this still a good strategy in 2019?

Thanks

I recommend you to change your niche, however you may be already getting some money out there for it and we simply do not know anything about it. Maybe you simply need to concentrate to make it your main source of income and that's it.

I recommend you to change your niche, however you may be already getting some money out there for it and we simply do not know anything about it. Maybe you simply need to concentrate to make it your main source of income and that's it.

You don't think that this is a good niche?
I don't see so many offers out there, that's true! I haven't started building my list though. I can still change my niche anytime.

what also appeals to esoteric people?

It's been a slow process for me to realize that this niche on its own is really small, these esoteric folks are a minority... There's not much else appealing to them other than the Law of Attraction and maybe the Zodiac and Energy stones..
On the Udimi website when also looking for solo ad vendors for this niche, there's not many out there.

I might need to go back to the drawing board. I had already build up a LP and a domain. I was ready to take on this Niche, but now I'm not sure anymore. :(

MI
Back