The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPI Smart Link Network

appsmarket

affiliate
I'm looking for a CPI network that has a smart link for CPI INTL campaigns. I have tons of apps using SDK CPI Networks currently but I'd like to venture into CPI campaigns non SDK also.

If you have a smart link or know of any it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi.
We have our own smartlinks for 10 years now and it is updated all the time. You can choose from many type of offers as CPI only/ All offers/ Download offers/ Sweepstakes etc...
Our smartlinks optimize, monetize and calculates all details online, based on all details on the click [OS, vertical, country, platform, etc.].
Please sign up to mappstreet.com/signup to get access to the smartlink.

Hi.
We have our own smartlinks for 10 years now and it is updated all the time. You can choose from many type of offers as CPI only/ All offers/ Download offers/ Sweepstakes etc...
Our smartlinks optimize, monetize and calculates all details online, based on all details on the click [OS, vertical, country, platform, etc.].

Link?

I'm looking for a CPI network that has a smart link for CPI INTL campaigns. I have tons of apps using SDK CPI Networks currently but I'd like to venture into CPI campaigns non SDK also.

Thanks

Hello Appsmarket,

Have you ever tried DCypher Media's SMARTLINKS? We have amazing results on both 3G and Wifi traffic especially in LATAM and South East Asia if you have traffic there..

Please contact our AM Cristina on Skype (live:cristina.firtade.dcm) for more details or subscribe by using the link below in the signature...

Thanks

Hello @appsmarket

What is..... "SDK CPI NETWORK"...?

Let us know if you find cpi network with a good smartlink.
Thanks

Hi.
Hi, we have also good smart link offers. Will be happy t discuss our cooperation. Please ping me - anna@wingoads.com

Here is my top of networks which offers smart links:

1) Monetizer - they have a very useful planner which shows you Revenue and EPC for Geo, Device, Carrier and many others.
2) YTZ - The main advantage of this network that they create their own landing pages for offers which increase a conversation rate from your traffic.
3) Mobidea - good for mobile mainstream and adult traffic.

Here is my top of networks which offers smart links:

1) Monetizer - they have a very useful planner which shows you Revenue and EPC for Geo, Device, Carrier and many others.
2) YTZ - The main advantage of this network that they create their own landing pages for offers which increase a conversation rate from your traffic.
3) Mobidea - good for mobile mainstream and adult traffic.

@Cpa Expert Thank you for mentioning! Happy to see affiliates that enjoy working with us, means we do a good job :)

Besides, @appsmarket , we have a CPI Smartlink, which could work for you, although you need to confirm with our support team if the GEO of your traffic is having good results at the moment. Working with the Smartlink depends a lot on the right targeting, which you can set only after consulting with our team. They are ready to help 7 days a week, right in your Mobidea Account chat, or by email: affiliate-service@mobidea.com

Good luck!

Last edited:
@Cpa Expert Thank you for mentioning! Happy to see affiliates that enjoy working with us, means we do a good job :)

Besides, @appsmarket , we have a CPI Smartlink, which could work for you, although you need to confirm with our support team if the GEO of your traffic is having good results at the moment. Working with the Smartlink depends a lot on the right targeting, which you can set only after consulting with our team. They are ready to help 7 days a week, right in your Mobidea Account chat, or by email: support@mobidea.com

Good luck!
Can you provide your martlink API and related documents. How to become your partner?

Hi there, you may also try Clickky's solution. Sign up to the monetization platfrom, choose smartlink among other advertisement types :)
VrwyNX4FKK59G2.png

KAxpNx4T446knA.png

If you support API you can try to connect to our CPI AdExchange.

MI
Back