The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Cpamatica

Official Cpamatica

And here are the great news!

From today each partner that brings traffic to Sweepstakes will get x2 points in our Loyalty Program! We are making a huge step forward in this niche and this is the way we want to celebrate it. Go ahead and choose offers that fit your traffic the best and enjoy the presents!

Hurry up!

Another time in the row we are attending ASE! Ready for networking as never before.

But also we want YOU to enjoy the moments and remember this fantastic time together.

We are thrilled to announce that everyone who will come to our MeetMarket Table #1109 on August 11th will take a chance to win a GoPro HERO7! The best device to picture your funny moments, people you love and build some new skills!

Sounds good right?

So see you there?!

You want it? We got it!

Casual dating offers with SOI and DOI models!

If you are a webcam affiliate looking for alternative programs to monetize your dating traffic, Cam programs have been doing great for a while. And with the advent of such websites, more people are venturing into the promotions for webcam sites.

Here are our TOP-3 offers for now. But that's not all! You can also have PPS offer and Casual dating smartlink. Sounds great, doesn't it?

Write in DMs if interested and we'll give you the most full info how you can apply asap. Login if you're already registered.

Last edited:
flow_1.0.jpg

In a perfect affiliate marketing world, it would be possible to monetize all and any types of traffic. What if I told you that it’s already real?

With smartlinks appearing every day it became extremely hard to find out which one converts well on your traffic. There are hundreds of them, and even if you spend 10% of time and traffic on each, it will take months to find which one works best.

More of that:
- you do not know what offers are included
- you do not know how many offers for each GEO is there
- you do not know which offer works the best
- there is no opportunity to control the traffic distribution
- it sends users to the same product several times

Cpamatica wants to make YOU the main person to rule the process. Thats why we present you the Flow.

Flow is a custom-made smartlink where you play by your own rules. Choose the offers you want to be included in Cpamatica and receive one unique link that will be a perfect fit for your traffic. Mix offers by the GEOs you need or by the category you are interested in.

How it works?

For example, you have a website that is focused on Games and receives the audience worldwide.

Here are simple steps to take:
1. Visit Flow in the Menu section and click Create.
2. Choose the Last offer, where the remnant traffic will come in the end. We recommend using general smartlinks.
3. Add offers you want to be included.
4. Remove campaigns with negative ROI after some tests.
5. Watch the money flow to your pocket.

The system distributes traffic equally to the offers you choose. After that, you will see which campaigns should be removed and which work the best. In other words, the smartlink will be a more effective and transparent tool to bring you much higher profits.

If you need any assistance adding your offers, please visit FAQ with a detailed step-by-step guide, or simply ask your manager.
If not, go ahead and try it by yourself!

Last edited:
Asia is a specific GEO with a distinct dating behaviour and a different set of social norms and expectations. Because of its unique audience Asia is a sweet spot for many affiliates with less competition and lower costs for traffic purchase.

Last edited:

After a little break, we are so happy to come to Affiliate World Asia 2019!

Starting from 3rd December will be in Bangkok ready to meet you guys! If you are interested in cooperation in Dating, Games or Sweepstake niches, please write a simple “Hi” to one of the managers below.

Bohdan Affiliate Manager
Email: bohdan.churiakov@cpamatica.io

Catherine Affiliate&Brand Manager
Email: catherine.kyrsenko@cpamatica.io

Yuri Head of Business Development
Email: yuri.tovstenko@cpamatica.io

Last edited:
Hello sir, good day. hope you are well ? I have a lot of high quality traffic, can you please give me a chance to work with you ?
Please reply me as soon as possible

Hello sir, good day. hope you are well ? I have a lot of high quality traffic, can you please give me a chance to work with you ?
Please reply me as soon as possible
Have you applied to their network? You need to do that through their website.

You can find the link on their listing page here: Cpamatica

Sir I try it many times but can't get approve. I'm really interested to work with this nerwork can you please help me or please share me your refer link.........

TES-ENG.jpg

It's Prague, baby!

Cpamatica is coming to the TES Affiliate Conference and we are thrilled to see you.

Our team will be presented by bossy Yegor (Head of Affiliate Marketing) and charming Anastasia (Senior Affiliate Manager). They will gladly share their insights about the niche, give recommendations on the offers and just will be glad to have a great time together. Now you can make an appointment by clicking on the link under the post or by writing to the manager in person.

Yegor
Tg: @yegor_cpamatica Skype: goshgalush
Set the meeting here

Anastasia

Tg: @anastasia_cpamatica Skype: anastasia.cpamatica1
Set the meeting here

We missed conferences a lot. Especially for TES, this is one of the best-specialized conferences in the Dating & Games niche. And how do we remember their parties ...

In general, we are already looking forward to meeting in Prague!

Last edited:
I try to contact many times but then can't response me.

Please add me on skype

live:.cid.10f7ea5c29da7133
Hey Rokey! Unfortunately, based on your information, we can't suggest you partnership at this time. But who knows, maybe we'll be working together later. Wishing you the best of luck in other networks!

Have a good day!

I know you don't accept real affiliate, Its ok no problem. I still work with Adsempire network and get very good result. I;m really satisfied with that. Sorry for waste you important time.

Bye

123.jpg

Well, one week left before the biggest sale of the year - Black Friday 2021! And Cpamatica does not stand aside :affiliatefix:

On November 26 at 00:00, we will update the gift shop in our loyalty program, and apply discounts on new dazzling presents! Items from Apple, Playstation, Samsung, Xiaomi and even from Rolex - everything will be up to 50% off. And you will have 72 hours to go shopping! What could be better?

The matter is that the more traffic you bring to Cpamatica offers - the more points you earn - the more extraordinary gifts you can take for yourself! So don't miss your chance!

We will be waiting for you on November 26 - Cpamate Loyalty Program.

Never-ending benefits are real with our industry-leading loyalty program:cool:

Last edited:
123.png

Hi there! Good news to ambitious affiliates. We expanded our gay offers library, and now you have a lot to choose from, both in geography and payment models, meanwhile our gay dating library is one of the biggest on the market!

Here is a teaser of profit-making offers:affiliatefix:

:affiliatefix:6901 Dating4You Gay
Desktop/Mobile [RU]
DOI: 0.75 USD

:affiliatefix: 7168 Gay de
Desktop/Mobile [DE]
DOI: 2.30 EUR

:affiliatefix: 7284 Private Gay Dating
Desktop/Mobile [Multi-Geo]
PPS: 40.00 USD

:affiliatefix: 7261 Gays2хххk
Desktop/Mobile [US, UK, CA, AU]
PPS: 100.00 USD

:affiliatefix: 6984 EZ-Gay Dating
Mobile/Desktop [US, UK, CA, AU, NZ]
SOI: 1.95 USD

You will find more offers on Europe and Tier-1 region in your Cpamatica Account after registration. We recommend you take a closer look at the niche and test it while it's hot!

:cool: One more thing: don't be shy and contact your affiliate manager. AM advise and help you get the maximum out of the offer!

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
We are Cpamatica – a full-cycle performance marketing agency with an integrated affiliate network. We are based in Kyiv but work with thousands of partners worldwide.

Context of 2022: Due to Russian aggression, all our team fled Kyiv and relocated to the Western part of the country. We closed RU geo and banned the partners who supported Russian aggression. Now we fight against aggression on different fronts, trying to diversify our business, involve foreign partners and help Ukrainians at the same time, and you can help us!

Register as a partner in our affiliate network under this referral link, and you would help not only us as a business. Each week we will donate a sum equal a 3% of your earnings to the Ukrainian humanitarian aid fund. Also, you can make a direct donation. Cpamatica and employees already donate 800 thousand hryvnias for armed forces. For us, it has become more than just a business, and we hope for you it becomes too.

What will you get:
- 1000+ offers, including white labels and in-house exclusives
- Weekly payments without holdback via a wide range of payment methods
- An industry-leading loyalty program – Cpamate
- Experienced and result-oriented affiliate managers with 24/7 availability
- Custom Smartlink called Flow – in-house developed traffic management and optimization tool

Register now and become a part of a never-ending affiliate journey!

Ukraine-11.jpg

i am interested in cpamatica but i am from indonesia and i work as a publisher at affiliate lemonads, maybe i can be a part of cpa matica as a publisher ?

Hello everyone, today we would like to share Cpamatica top offers by geo and traffic source.
The hero of the day is US geo.

Members area
4898 ХХХХ-me.io Desktop/Mobile [US] SOI
SOI 4.25 USD
EPC 0.06 - 0.09

5039 JucyDate - Desktop/Mobile [US, CA, UK, AU] SOI
SOI 3.20 USD
EPC 0.06 - 0.09

Push

6293 DateMinx - Desktop/Mobile [US, UK, CA, AU, NZ] SOI
SOI 2.30 USD
EPC ~0.015

3918 Spdate - Desktop/Mobile [US]
SOI - EPC ~0.020 Correct registration 3.20 USD
EPC 0.02 - 0,03

Banner / Display
5958 ZoomFlirts - Mobile/Desktop [US, UK, CA, AU, NZ, IE, ZA, PR] SOI
SOI 3.40 USD
EPC ~ 0.27

6535 MySingles - Desktop/Mobile [US, UK, CA, AU, NZ] SOI
SOI 2.40 USD
EPC ~ 0.20

Email

7814 Your Secret Hookхх - Desktop/Mobile [US, UK, CA, AU, NZ] SOI
SOI: 3.90 USD

7303 HornySpot - Desktop/Mobile [US] SOI
SOI 1.36 EUR
EPC ~ 0.35

Free Social Media / Chat

6057 Well Hello - Desktop/Mobile [US, UK, CA, AU, NZ] SOI
SOI 2.40 USD
EPC ~ 0.16

5472 Hush Love - Desktop/Mobile [US, UK, CA, AU, NZ] SOI
SOI 2.40 USD
EPC ~ 0.15

SEO

7712 FlingPals - Mobile [US] DOI
DOI 3.00 EUR (please request SEO rate)
EPC ~ 0.5

7190 Crushdate - Desktop/Mobile [US, UK, CA, AU, NZ] SOI
SOI 5.50 USD (please request SEO rate)
EPC ~ 0.45

If you have already registered in Cpamatica - just message your manager and require the offer. If not, join Cpamatica as an affiliate and unlock never-ending growth!

Last edited:
MI
Back