The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Cpamatica

Official Cpamatica

Very bad network and support. I got this network link from affpaying.com and i registered on their network for very 1st time in my life. I got email that for approval contact aff manager on skype. I added her and before any chat they declined my account without any reason. I have 3 years of experience in IM and this is what i get. I am afraid if their support is such bad how they will handle affiliates regarding their problems specially like payments

Very bad network and support. I got this network link from affpaying.com and i registered on their network for very 1st time in my life. I got email that for approval contact aff manager on skype. I added her and before any chat they declined my account without any reason. I have 3 years of experience in IM and this is what i get. I am afraid if their support is such bad how they will handle affiliates regarding their problems specially like payments

Before approving the request to join the network, our managers and tech security department have investigated your profile, same IP logins etc. If your account is suspicious, by our Terms& Conditions we have the right to reject your request without notice.

"If Cpamatica determines that the Affiliate or has engaged in activities which might be considered fraudulent, Cpamatica may but will not be obligated to (a) suspend or terminate the Affiliate's membership in the Network, without notice and (b) release to any third party, information relating to the identity of the Affiliate."

Sorry, for making you sad but, unfortunately, we can't cooperate with you. Good luck in your Affiliate Marketing journey!

Last edited:

Were you looking hard for Gay offers? Long time, no results?

Search no more!

Cpamatica brings you two great dating offers for gay men and women for highly-requested GEOs like Germany, Australia and Switzerland.

It’s no secret that gay dating is one of the best converting affiliate verticals ever created. If you’re ready to tap into this dating gold mine, then check out the offers we suggest for you today.

And a BONUS!

Fхххsh.de
deserves a closer look. Its not completely gay offer, but a very specific niche dating site, that accepts gays, lesbians, straights and transgenders. Very promising.

Go and make money moves!

Last edited:

Hey everyone!

We have released a new partnership with Bemob tracker! They have faster redirect speed, auto optimization tool for campaigns, friendly support and loyal pricing.

BeMob offers an exclusive $50 bonus for all Cpamatica publishers! Just ping your manager to get the promocode and here you go :)

Cheers!

You must have known, that we have exclusive relations with Spdate.

So, first things first — we announce that Spdate has launched a huge update.

This update is made within special Spdate offers. And offers are very popular and more and more publisher are satisfied with the performance.

Of course, we want to bring such good things to new webmasters. So here are the links:

3918 Spdate - Desktop/Mobile [US] SOI
3919 Spdate - Desktop/Mobile [CA] SOI
3920 Spdate - Desktop/Mobile [UK] SOI
3921 Spdate - Desktop/Mobile [AU] SOI

There are 4 GEOs to choose from, really good numbers and pretty good payouts. Don’t hesitate as Summer is one of the best seasons for dating niche.

Nice is Casual Dating. General payout for each offer is $3.2.

More details about the main functions of this update and advantages of these offers will be told by our managers. They are here, ready to help and to chat.

Good luck there!

Last edited:

So we are packing our staff for the craziest 2 weeks ahead!

I'm sure, you already know that two global affiliate events are taking place in Barcelona and New York during July 18-31.

Affiliate World Europe has certainly proved to be absolute must attend the global conference for superaffiliates. The event is truly enormous, and it’s hardly possible to attend all the activities, prepared by the STM organizers.

Affiliate Summit East is the place where more than 5,500 attendees are going to gather together in the luxurious Marriott Marquis Hotel for an amazing 3-day Marketing shindig, located in the heart of New York City’s Broadway St.

Wherever you'll go, you will be warmly welcomed.
Katya and Yuriy are ready to hang out with you in Barca, when Nastya and Dmitry will be on their way to see you in New York!

Besides, we have a little prediction how you will spend your time in Barcelona! Check it out in the Blog!

Contact the crew by:

katya.monyuk@cpamatica.io

yuri.tovstenko@cpamatica.io

anastasiya.tyshetska@cpamatica.io

dmitry.levchik@cpamatica.io

And see you there!

Promote the best looking online games with these 4 top affiliate programs.

Great conversions for anime, 3dx, cartoon, and flash games traffic; also good for dating traffic in general.

First of all, the features of the program should be mentioned:

- Webmaster's Comission starts from 36$ per lead;
- Lead is made after a user submits a credit card (to be approved, he has to be 18+);
- Payment Methods: Wire transfer, Webmoney, ePayments, Paypal, Paxum, Payoneer;
- A wide range of promo-materials for all games: demo-versions, banners, FHG, etc.;
- Payments are made weekly;
- Offers are:

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Search traffic is considered to be of the highest quality when it comes to paying off through advertising.
Everyone loves the thought of building a website and enjoying residual income for years to come without lifting a finger after the initial work is done. Unfortunately, this does not happen for many affiliate marketers for one reason or the other.

Of corse, some work is required to succeed though. But at least you can try to keep in mind these simple rules for a start:
  • *Do not use too many banner ad units - Using too many banner ads reduce the engagement and the click-through-rates. Thus, conversions would be hampered and smart pricing would leave you with lower CPC rates.
  • *Make your placements better - The key for higher ad dollar is better ad placements that drives higher click-throughs. You need to optimize your ad placement time and again,
  • *Try more than one ad network and ad type - It is always better to use more than one ad network and ad type formats. Here, we’ve listed native and video ad networks along with contextual networks.
If you have others tips and tricks that should be added, please don't hesitate to leave comment below. And for now take a look at our new blog post and tell if you are a pro in SEO or going to try?

Be careful, as Farah Gee is a frauder. This was confirmed after Advertisers feedback and by our Fraud detection Department.

He hold my $437.67 +. Its scammed network....All scammer AM here Katya Monyuk

Attachments

• matica.png
    matica.png
    183 KB · Views: 46
MI
Back