The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPAlead Became Fraud/Scam! i Have The proof (Thread Closed - CPALead Did Not Respond )

Status
Not open for further replies.
but for maxbounty and clickbank im using the same traffic source with volume as tracking system and it's 100 % real targeted traffic

You still have to scrub your traffic! We all have to scrub our traffic, it is our responsibility to scrub our traffic sources.

Okay, @T J Tutor , our admin has tried calling out the CPALead guys. They haven't been around for a couple of years, so we'll see if we can draw them out and hear what they have to say.

By the way, this may not apply to your situation but I know that some offers in the networks that I work with, will not accept Clicksor traffic.
Thanks for the great support, in conditions they are accepting this type of traffic, and there is no negative review about clicksore they re providing real traffic because they are working like adsense peaple are monitising there websites in clicksore

In the email they did specifically say no PTC sources so i don't see how it's their fault for not paying you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back