The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPAlead Became Fraud/Scam! i Have The proof (Thread Closed - CPALead Did Not Respond )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amine Bouayad

affiliate
Hello guys,

Again cpalead doing something bad for the affiliates:

when i opened the account i made 182 dollar in the first day with this offer suja Juice $1 Off Coupon. in the next day they closed my account and this is the email that a received from justin my affiliate manager :

Hello,
There were some large concerns with clicks/traffic coming in and due to these concerns further access will not be available.

Regards,
Justin

I told him all the traffic was from a PPC network 100 % legal check the proof below:

raw

and this is the conditions of the offer :
Target traffic who may be interested in receiving $1 off Suja juice, a new organic fruit juice. This offer is a CPAlead exclusive and pays 22 cents per click, advertiser will judge quality based on coupon downloads and store locator searches. Traffic from Bing, Adwords, YouTube, social networks, banners, and websites with organic traffic accepted. This offer only works for USA traffic from ALL desktop and mobile devices. Clicks sent from other countries will be redirected to our next best PPC offer

it's mean i can promote the offer in the ppc networks.

You guys tell me your opinion, what i can do in this case

This is not a complaints forum!

This forum is for seeking resolutions. You have not posted any proof of your claim. Post proof that they have done something illegal, or inappropriate, immediately or this thread will be taken down.

CPAleadJustin , CPAleadPeter , and CPAleadTom have not been around here for a couple of years. Maybe this shout out will get their attention.

Yes i agree Cpalead is becoming fishy more and more. Numreous reports from various forums and bad experience from my self on publisher and advertiser side.

This is the start of the end of Cpalead.

Yes as we are a big team we will start sharing posts every where, we are recording some videos now also.

But you still have to provide real proof or this thread will be deleted.

Real proof would be screenshots of emails, your traffic source, or whatever is relevant to your dispute. From there, we try to bring you together with the network rep so the matter can be resolved, one way or the other.

I just got this email from cpalead

Subject: 27 Cents Per Click
️ CPAlead

Hey

Earn a guaranteed 27 cents per click on our new exclusive Suja Juice $1 Off Coupon offer that is available to USA traffic on mobile and desktop devices!

How do you earn from this offer? First, log into your CPAlead publisher account. At the top of the dashboard, you'll see the 'Suja Juice $1 Off Coupon' offer. Simply click on 'Promote' and you'll get your unique link to share.

When someone from the USA clicks on your link from a mobile or desktop device, you will earn 27 cents! It's that easy!

What's the catch? Our advertiser only wants real traffic. This means they only want people who are interested in getting $1 off Suja Juice to click on their campaign. Can you find traffic that is interested in getting $1 off Suja Juice? If so, this offer is for you.

This also means that we DON'T want traffic from pop ups, pop unders, Hitleap, 10k clicks, PTC sources, GPT sources and so on. We simply wont pay anyone who sends us untargeted traffic from these EASY TO DETECT and LOW QUALITY sources. Again, the advertiser only wants traffic that IS interested in their campaign and they will pay you 27 cents per click for it!

We encourage traffic from Social Media campaigns, YouTube, PPC traffic from Bing and Adwords, websites with organic traffic, banner ads, and so on. Basically, anywhere you can target real people who are interested in getting $1 off Suja Juice!

The advertiser will judge your traffic quality based on the number of generated coupon downloads and the number of store locator searches. If you're providing them real traffic, this shouldn't be an issue! Questions? Fill out a support ticket and let us know.

Don't forget to check out our
1f525
HOT
1f525
pay-per-click tools such as the superlink, push up ads, banner ads, pop under ads, interstitial ads, and more.

Be on the lookout for our Wordpress Plugin later this week!

️ The CPAlead Team

Dont promote this because the quality of the traffic you will send to them will never be "too" good for advertiser!
You will get banned no matter what!
Its scrubbing publishers!

PROOF PLEASE!

This is a Disputes & Resolutions forum. We seek resolutions and in order for that to happen we need to NOT perpetuate a SMASH the SCAMMER posture when opening a thread here. This is about identifying an issue, finding a resolution, and if none comes forward, then the member with the proof of wrong doing is likely correct!

You need to understand that we have seen this behavior before with members that join this community only to complain about a company. More times than not, the company comes forward with proof of fraud. I am not saying you are guilty of that, but the companies response to you suggests you did not scrub your traffic for bots. Almost half of all ad dollars paid out today is being consumed by fraudsters. To come into our community for the one single purpose of claiming a company is cheating you makes you look like you have no intentions of being an active contributing member of this community. It makes it look as though you are just here to complain about being caught with bad traffic.

You keep saying you bought good PPC traffic. If you did not use a tracker to identify bot traffic and fraud traffic when launching campaigns, then it is you that failed to be responsible. Every traffic source has to be tracked when launching a campaign because every traffic source on the planet is subject to bot traffic and bad traffic. It is our responsibility as publishers to identify the bad traffic and see to it that it does not reach the offer.

im using the same ppc network to promote maxbounty and clickbank products, and making 60 % converts, it's not about 182 dollar, it's about trust and dont be fast to take an action and hold my account.

But you still have to provide real proof or this thread will be deleted.

Real proof would be screenshots of emails, your traffic source, or whatever is relevant to your dispute. From there, we try to bring you together with the network rep so the matter can be resolved, one way or the other.
iw0v7n.jpg

6y1jph.jpg

If it was really a bot traffic than request a refund for your money at Clicksor!
They will refund your money if it is really bot traffic!

Thats happened with me with Mobicow bot traffic - they sent me full refund for bot-fraud traffic!

If it was really a bot traffic than request a refund for your money at Clicksor!
They will refund your money if it is really bot traffic!

Thats happened with me with Mobicow bot traffic - they sent me full refund for bot-fraud traffic!

but for maxbounty and clickbank im using the same traffic source with volume as tracking system and it's 100 % real targeted traffic

Okay, @T J Tutor , our admin has tried calling out the CPALead guys. They haven't been around for a couple of years, so we'll see if we can draw them out and hear what they have to say.

By the way, this may not apply to your situation but I know that some offers in the networks that I work with, will not accept Clicksor traffic.

I know Cpagrip doesnt accept Mobicow and several other networks also doesnt accept Mobicow.
Pubs in Mobicow know how to fire pixels to keep advertiser happy. F*****g B*****ds

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back