The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPAGrip Promotion Restrictions?

Agencybackground

affiliate
So I can't find any info in any offer regarding allowed traffic and restrictions, I wrote an email to my affiliate manager 3 days ago but no reply yet. I m looking to promote offers but can't right now. Does anyone know what are the Restrictions there?

They used to have a presence here, up to about 2018. After that they had some issues and we got complaints from members. I have never used them myself.

Usually in a network, there is an option to click for the options available or approved for promotions like the traffic sources and such along with any specific restrictions like brand promotion, etc.

Hopefull another member will have some insights to share here.

They used to have a presence here, up to about 2018. After that they had some issues and we got complaints from members. I have never used them myself.

Usually in a network, there is an option to click for the options available or approved for promotions like the traffic sources and such along with any specific restrictions like brand promotion, etc.

Hopefull another member will have some insights to share here.
Thanks but cpagrip is very simple, you simply pick offer and grab the link
And there is no info regarding promotion

CPAGrip is an incentive/content locking network.
Most of the times those offers have pretty simple rules e.g. no self generated leads and other kinds of fraud.
You should wait for your AM to get back to you before promoting anything on there though! :)

MI
Back