The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA Tips For the New Guy

bri777

affiliate
Hey man, I am focusing my efforts on CPA and I am a publisher on Peerfly. We all know that buying traffic is a good route but unless you really know what you're doing, you're gonna burn the money fast. Either we get lucky, do awesome research first and have lots of advert capital, our everyday real world alternative is free traffic. Your FPtraffic strategy is quite attractive and Youtube is also an option for us. What do you suggest we focus on and research regarding optimizing our learning curve on using free traffic for promoting CPA offers? It seems there are affiliates out there that are quite good at utilizing it.

More power to Peerfly and Affiliatefix. Cheers guys

I'm not a big fan of "free" traffic. I say that and at the same time I talk all the time about all the awesome free traffic I'm getting from my Facebook Pages. Well, that's not exactly free. You have to build up your audience. Once you do, you own that traffic though and you can direct it to where ever you want (within Facebook's guidelines). A similar scenario is building an email list.

What I'm trying to say is, if your focus is CPA then I recommend looking into paid models and learning how to do those properly. You're limiting yourself with YouTube.

MI
Back