The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA offer is pulled / disabled. How to avoid wasting budget?

nittany

affiliate
Newbie here. I just started my first campaign last week and found out the offers (one for iOS, another for Android) were discontinued after couple of days.

Any alerting system that can send a notice when an offer is pulled / disabled from the network? I usually only find out when the clicks already get redirected to different offers.

Thanks

Hi, @nittany , welcome to the 'Fix!

Paused/stopped offers is part of the game, I'm afraid. I think most people have had it happen.

I don't know which network you're with but most send out emails to let you know of any changes or additions of offers. Do you not get those?

Hi @azgold, thanks for the reply. You are correct. Apparently I did not receive the email because there was zero lead on the traffic I sent. There were some clicks, but no conversion and I could not scale as there is only a limited amount of traffic for that particular geo.

Another lesson learned.

Learning as you go is valuable experience, IMO, so congrats on that.

Re the emails, I meant the campaign updates from your network. Do you get those?

It is indeed a problem everybody has to deal with, most people will let you know if a campaigns needs to be paused or if a technical issue is going. But checking yourself every now and then is always a smart thing to do ;)

banners
Back