The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA networks which allow GPT

Most will NOT allow microworker / minjob type offers. Crowd Flower is no longer allowing GPT sites that I know of. Most networks will allow GPT IF you have a good references and a decent site already in place that encourages no fraud and has steps in place prevent it.

Campaign Creatives accepts affiliates who own GPT sites that use a script that has systems in place to prevent fraud. No network has offers that are permitted to be done by micro-workers. Doing offers isn't a job or a task. It's a way for the advertiser to get word out about their product or service to try and get new or future customers.

I got into adscendmedia and i came to know that they allow some incent offers to be promoted through GPT sites, but not microworkers. What is the difference between GPT sites and microworkers. In both situations, people advertise their offers and pay users to complete those offers.

Microworker sites normally have high levels of fraud on them compared to any other types of incentive websites. Due to that most networks now block microworker sites to protect themselves and their advertisers

I got into adscendmedia and i came to know that they allow some incent offers to be promoted through GPT sites, but not microworkers. What is the difference between GPT sites and microworkers. In both situations, people advertise their offers and pay users to complete those offers.

As I wrote in my previous post, incentive offers are a way for an advertiser to get the word out about their product or service to people they otherwise may not reach. These offers are also used to obtain user information to market to them at a later time. The advertiser is hoping that these people on GPT sites will ultimately become paying customers. With microworkers there is a zero chance of that happening. Advertisers aren't going to spend their advertising dollars on things where there's no possibility of getting a return on their investment.

do u guys accept cash incent traff from sites like microworkers?

i thought that kind of traffic didnt convert for the advertisers.

Some networks accept GPT sites. The incent offers they list specify whether or not cash can be used as the incentive. No network allows their offers to be completed by microworkers. The account will be terminated if it's found that this is happening. And it will be caught quickly and easily.

Some networks accept GPT sites. The incent offers they list specify whether or not cash can be used as the incentive. No network allows their offers to be completed by microworkers. The account will be terminated if it's found that this is happening. And it will be caught quickly and easily.

What's the difference between microworkers and gpt sites?

In my opinion, it'd probably be best to use incentivized offers where users must pay for something (such as a trial). That way, the merchant makes some money and has a (slightly) higher chance of up-selling to them on the back end.

banners
Back