The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA Networks for affiliate marketing

Have you checked our Resources area?

We have tons of wonderful affiliate networks in our Resources.

Do you know the types of offers you are looking to promote?
Didn't notice that forum section, thanks! Could you please recommend or point me in the direction of recommended UK affiliate networks? :D
You are so awesome T J Tutor

Didn't notice that forum section, thanks! Could you please recommend or point me in the direction of recommended UK affiliate networks? :D
You are so awesome T J Tutor

While there are dozens of affiliate networks with offices in the U.K., this does not mean they are U.K. based companies. I have never looked for an aff network based on geo.

There are great aff networks all over the globe and over the years I have mostly settled in with 18 of them. I find that the criteria for a network is how many advertisers they have, how many publishers they have, does the industry have a respect for them, do I know others using the network and for how long, do they pay on time, and of course, do they have the verticals to promote that I have interest in. You have to add them to your portfolio one or two at a time. You have to test them, build a relationship, communicate regularly with your aff manager, etc. It is, after all, a business relationship. The more you do for them, the more they should do for you.

The number of affiliate networks has grown exponentially and continues to do so. So, research them first with a simple criteria (as I do above) and test them, see if their offers work for you or not, see if you like the aff manager assigned to you, let them know you are testing before going all in with them, etc.

For me, I develop partnerships based on what we can do together, not a geo location.

banners
Back