The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPA Marketing Tutorial - Lesson 2:Create landing page and host it and run your first campaign

Okay, so far, so good.

Now, let's launch our first campaign.

Requirements :

1- Landing pages.
2- Tracking software.
3- Account in a CPA network.
4- Account in a traffic Source (Pop Traffic)

We are going to cover all of this in the video below, starting with picking up an offer from ClickDealer (CPA Network). We will then build 2 landing pages and setup the campaign in our tracking software (I will use CPVLab in this lesson). Then we will setup the campaign in the traffic source, so we can receive some traffic.

This is the video:

this is the bucket policy code i used in the video :
Code:
{
  "Version":"2012-10-17",
  "Statement":[
    {
      "Sid":"AddPerm",
      "Effect":"Allow",
      "Principal": "*",
      "Action":["s3:GetObject"],
      "Resource":["arn:aws:s3:::backet12/*"]
    }
  ]
}

I am always here, so any questions feel free to ask.

##################################
Here is the whole links of the tutorial

Lesson 1: How Host Your Landing Page with cdn

Lesson 2: Create landing page and host it and run your first campaign from ClickDealer using Pop Traffic

Lesson 3: Optimise the results of the campaign .

Really Liked it, Will definitely follow you...

Can you please share a guide on creating/ uploading lander on digital ocean?
Am working on a tutorial on how to upload landing pages in Amazon AWS, and vultr .
and keep in mind vultr is the same as digital ocean .
i decided to make a new tutorial about uploading landing pages because i get lot of questions about amazon buckets, they have done little changes in the interface that confuses lot of newbies.

I know this may seem a simple question but is there any need to use a tracker as a middle man for these, or can we just funnel traffic direct to to the landing page for conversion?

I presume the tracker is to filter out the traffic for optimisation later on?

For instance, I just knocked up a S3, smashed a LP on it with the CTA pointing to the offer/affi link and going to chuck some PA traffic towards it (budget of about 20) and see what happens.

Never actually tried anything of the sort so it might all go down the pan!

Last edited:
I know this may seem a simple question but is there any need to use a tracker as a middle man for these, or can we just funnel traffic direct to to the landing page for conversion?

Well, you can but then you don't have the data you need to optimize.

A tracker will give you the information about visitors, conversions, etc. Depending on how you set it up, you can find out geos, demographics, browser, device, etc. information that will help you better target your advertising and increase your ROI.

Tracking is always recommended, so you don't waste money. Otherwise, it's like throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks. :D

Unless you are an experienced programmer and server admin, you want to use a tracker.
--the how and why really matters.
--on the down side these trackers have limits.
--you can also used G-A (google analytics) to supplement the tracker's data.​

Thanks for the tips, I am pretty good with code (do it for a living) and anything technical related, just was mainly wondering if it controls the traffic pushed rather than just collect the stats.

I think I may just get some GA in the headers to start to see where it's coming from then go from there.

So far 4500 impressions, 15 clicks but no conversions from the page so something I need to already work out and tweak!

wondering if it controls the traffic pushed rather than just collect the stats.

Some allow you to geo-target. If you're good with coding, you can add a script to your lander that can offer certain geos to see certain offers/pages, I think.

grep your webserver's access log for that domain
then cut the ips
make a bash script to loop the ip file you made above and
do
host $ip >> iplookupfile
(3NXDOMAIN) is a misconfigured ISP webserver or a datacenter bot
(2SERVERFAIL) is usually someone behind Cloudflare or similar

i just tested 390 out of 833 hits as suspected bots this morning
using Ngix redirects and my own blocking configurations, PHP cookies and JavaScript redirects
popunders -0- actions on the page I track that too -- 4-10 actions min would be expected :(

I’m always partial to a one liner!

I presume stopping them getting to the first LP will be a nightmare, each one registers as a hit and the cost goes up!

Think I need to work on my LP anyway and trial and error comes into play!

grep your webserver's access log for that domain
then cut the ips
make a bash script to loop the ip file you made above and
do
host $ip >> iplookupfile
(3NXDOMAIN) is a misconfigured ISP webserver or a datacenter bot
(2SERVERFAIL) is usually someone behind Cloudflare or similar

i just tested 390 out of 833 hits as suspected bots this morning
using Ngix redirects and my own blocking configurations, PHP cookies and JavaScript redirects
popunders -0- actions on the page I track that too -- 4-10 actions min would be expected :(

tracking tool is a must when it comes to CPA.

I presume the tracker is to filter out the traffic for optimisation later on?
yep

For instance, I just knocked up a S3, smashed a LP on it with the CTA pointing to the offer/affi link and going to chuck some PA traffic towards it (budget of about 20) and see what happens.
in call to action put your click link from your tracker instead to track the clicks and everything.

you can't stop the network's website's bots from costing you -- the ad networks deliver and count.
However, if you know what you are really getting you can make a valid cost evaluation per real person acquired.

onclick="" javascript events PHP/AJAX work for me
link out with a PHP Location: redirect after logging the event
>>>
1 1208864806|1208864806|72.13.208.38|1564002195|2019-07-24 21:03:15|2-out|3|12|UT|84066|US
2 1206616702|1206616702|71.235.130.126|1564001622|2019-07-24 20:53:42|3-out|3|12|CT|06066|US
3 3476795144|3476795144|207.59.175.8|1564000429|2019-07-24 20:33:49|2-out|3|12|TN|37914|US

MI
Back