The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

CPA Marketing Tutorial - Lesson 2:Create landing page and host it and run your first campaign

Nice video tutorial, thanks. What type of budget should a beginner use for a trial?
That depends on how much experienced you are, and how much informations you have.
but to test an offer that pays less then 1 USD you will need between 10 to 30USD as a testing budget to see if the offer worth investing or not.

hey there! I want to ask for an advice) I was offered to work with google extensions. I put their extension on my web site, and when the user comes to web site, he/she will be offered to install it. have you ever heard about it? is it worth it? will be very thankfull for the answer!

hey there! I want to ask for an advice) I was offered to work with google extensions. I put their extension on my web site, and when the user comes to web site, he/she will be offered to install it. have you ever heard about it? is it worth it? will be very thankfull for the answer!
are you talking about google chrome extensions ?.
means browser extensions ?

Yes, they make useful extension in google store, for example "history cleaner" or "cryptocurrency exchange" so that the user will be interested to install it.
that's cool brother, try to promote that, now i understand you.
that's great.
do you buy traffic or you have a website, can you explain where do you gonna get the traffic.

that's cool brother, try to promote that, now i understand you.
that's great.
do you buy traffic or you have a website, can you explain where do you gonna get the traffic.
I have a web site. do you know any company who works this way? with chrome extension. want to look the price

I have a web site. do you know any company who works this way? with chrome extension. want to look the price
the best thing is to monazite via google adsence or some similar company, that will bring more profits then what you are trying to do.

Okay, so far, so good.

Now, let's launch our first campaign.

Requirements :

1- Landing pages.
2- Tracking software.
3- Account in a CPA network.
4- Account in a traffic Source (Pop Traffic)

We are going to cover all of this in the video below, starting with picking up an offer from ClickDealer (CPA Network). We will then build 2 landing pages and setup the campaign in our tracking software (I will use CPVLab in this lesson). Then we will setup the campaign in the traffic source, so we can receive some traffic.

This is the video:

this is the bucket policy code i used in the video :
Code:
{
  "Version":"2012-10-17",
  "Statement":[
    {
      "Sid":"AddPerm",
      "Effect":"Allow",
      "Principal": "*",
      "Action":["s3:GetObject"],
      "Resource":["arn:aws:s3:::backet12/*"]
    }
  ]
}

I am always here, so any questions feel free to ask.
@tyoussef
Hello
firstly thanks a lot for the tutorial it awesome
I am new to CPA and I want to know if there are any alternatives to CPVLab because it requires an annual subscription which makes the beginning more expensive

Last edited:
MI
Back