JAKE7

affiliate
I have heard of one that marketers profit from the cpa has become a very few
Is that correct
sorry for my eng

I have heard of one that marketers profit from the cpa has become a very few
Is that correct
sorry for my eng

Most of the Net is now structured to support itself through advertising and as long as there is advertising on the NET, so to shall there be Affiliates, CPA, etc., and all that comes with us!

Most of the Net is now structured to support itself through advertising and as long as there is advertising on the NET, so to shall there be Affiliates, CPA, etc., and all that comes with us!
so you tell me that cpa marketing still make people earn some money

As TJ said, As long as there is NET with advertising there will be affiliates and CPA and whatever you call it.. Names may change the game will remain same ;)

My friend, CPA will never die. As long as there are internet users (which their number grows every day) there will be marketing, and as long as marketing exist, there will be ads, and as long as...you get the idea...so cpa will never die.

It kinda bugs me that people think CPA is some new crazy fad strategy. Affiliate marketers, has been around for over a century, they used to be known as sales people (and yes sales people still exist, and that particular model still works) lol.. its all just commission based selling.

Lets not call it CPA anymore, how about we call it marketing, or performance marketing, or commission based marketing, or something that really describes what this business model really is (yes this is a business model, not just some strategy).

As long as the world is the way it is, marketing will never die.

Digital affiliate marketing is honestly stronger then ever, due to internet usage growth rates. More people trust the web then ever before, making promoting and selling things online that much easier.

Lets not even get started on how smart phone adoption is going to make a lot of smart people 8 figure earners in the next few years! I plan on being on that list.

I suppose the only thing that could effect CPA substantially is a growth in adblockers, say if the main browsers put them in as standard for example.

I suppose the only thing that could effect CPA substantially is a growth in adblockers, say if the main browsers put them in as standard for example.

I dont think that would happen mainly because that would do some major damage to the internet advertising channel as a whole, not just affiliates. Also, alot of people dont realize how many top affiliates market offline as well. Quite a few of the TV spots you see are really affiliate or lead gen businesses targeting specific niches. Same goes for flyers, postcards, billboards, etc.

There will always be new dynamics of ads been displayed irrespective of the growth of Adsblocker, If Adsblocker blocks images, will it blocks videos and pre roll ads, what about intext ads ? If No then Ads will always have its way, and if yes, the internet will be missing a major part, cause adblockers will be blocking quality videos and text that makes it worthwhile . :)

We are not in to CPA directly, But any traffic-marketing strategy lands in to CPA at last.
So cpa is never gonna die until the internet is working.

MI
Back