The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA LEAD HELP!

Briana Hill

affiliate
Anyonein cpa lead? I am in other networks, but im still learning so i wanna give this one a shot. I clicked on offers andit gave ne a tracking link to promote. I had my friend complete an offer. It did not convert. Do theoffers in cpa leadnot convert very well? Was i supposed to clickon niche? Someone please explain this to me

NEVER EVER do this again!!! Be happy, if they don't ban you! :p
Actually this is okay to do. Im not any newbie in cpa. With this network,its allowed. I don't need redundant comments on this thread. I just want to know specifically is there a way to promote the offers without content locking them. When i click in the offers section and pick an offer im interested in, there is a link. Can i promote that link or do i have to make a content locker for it. That's all i want to know. Anyways, the one i had my friend test did not convert.

Specifically where has this been answered? You enjoy being combatitive, dont you? The purpose of affiliatefix is to ask questions. No need to again, be redundant pn my post. If you cant help, dont comment. No need to get in your feelings because you didnt like my response to you.

Who is here redundantly ?? :p

And stop finally spamming the forums with your threads and questions which are already thousand times answered :p You are just too lazy to do YOUR homework :mad::p

banners
Back