“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking For CPA forums

Discussion in 'Business Centre' started by EkaterinaGorb, Dec 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. EkaterinaGorb

EkaterinaGorb Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hello everyone!

Share your opinion on this, please. What CPA forums from all around the world are worth visiting?

SpyOver likes this.
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. azgold

azgold Administrator Administrator Dojo Master affiliate

AffiliateFix.com :affiliatefix: :D

CPAHub and SpyOver like this.
  4. EkaterinaGorb

Awesome! Thank you so much for advising me that!

azgold likes this.
  5. Dario

Dario Affiliate affiliate

Forums which are focusing on CPA are slowly dying, I mean forums which are focusing on CPA ONLY.

Personally I do not visit any forums other than AffiliateFix simply because forums are not what they used to be few years ago :(

So to answer your question, for public forums - AffiliateFix & some private ones which we all know.

Other than that I have the feeling that FB groups are "the new forums" these days :)

T J Tutor likes this.
  6. EkaterinaGorb

This is a very interesting thought actually. Thank you so much for guiding me!

Dario likes this.
  7. Guy Furman

Guy Furman Affiliate affiliate

From my experience, most of the forms are people that try to sell to people that sell to people that sell to the same people at the beginning.
    it's like a never-ending circle

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    T J Tutor likes this.
  8. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

Yes, this has been a strong element. We felt the pinch of it over the past couple of years. However, we are beggining to see the movement back to our forum. Groups are great, but generally do not provide enough variations on information sought. This is why today's forums need to adequately stockpile current and bleeding edge information. Content will always be king.

9. Certified
    T J Tutor

There is a lot of this, no doubt. One of the things with forums is the high cost of maintenance and staff. We created an environment where vendors can register and deal directly with the members. We vet all of the vendors with a strict criteria so to keep out the less desirable businesses that may take advantage of our members. We turn away as many as half of all vendor registrants. We do not want to start letting in the "$67 Push a Button and GET RICH" crowd.

The one thing to keep in mind is that the best way to get familiar with the vendors you need is with a collection of vendors in one place, like our Resources area. We all need products and services of various sorts to get our work done properly and efficiently.

azgold likes this.
  10. Certified
    T J Tutor

How does that answer the OP's question?:cool: He didn't ask for a network, he asked about forums.

Don't hijack threads please.

banners