The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official CPA Evolution 3.0 by William Souza *****

About a year ago I invested $40 in crypto. It's current value is about $1000. Do you guys think it's wise to invest it in this course? Have already tried push ads and spend about $700 with no success.
Also, is this only about facebook ads?

Despite being very confident about the results my program can help you achieve, my honest opinion is that you should always evaluate how much your position allows you to invest before you start a new business venture.

CPA marketing is business and it has all the aspects of business, including extraordinary potential and some risks. Results always vary in business and we need to be prepared to deal with that.

I believe you can achieve great results with CPA marketing. And I believe my program can be an excellent way to get started in this area. But only you can decide whether you're in a position to join or not.

In case you decide to do it, it will be a great pleasure for us to have you on board! ;)

@williamrs
Is it pure CPA advertising course?
I'm interested to understand how CPA paid ads works
Before diving in and spending hard earned cash
Total newbie in paid ads, but still a warm lead
Can you elaborate on the course content pls?

Sure!

Yes, the program is focused on paid advertising.

For people who don't have a budget for paid ads, there's a module on free traffic to help them start getting the first conversions and make a budget. That's the only exception.

There's a lof of content in the program... we're approaching 300 videos now, many being 30 - 60 min videos.

We cover paid traffic and a lot of "marketing" things as well such copywriting, designing ads, finding winning angles, etc.

That said, the most important aspect of the CPA Evolution program is that I personally assist the students with their first campaigns. Even though it's possible to learn a lot by watching videos, nothing can replace practical advice on real campaigns. So, no support staffs. You get fast replies from a real marketer who's doing what you're trying to learn and can provide actionable, precise suggestions for improving your campaigns.

The program also includes a landing page tool (good for Facebook and 2nd tier platforms) and a banner tool.

If you have other questions, let me know!

Hello everyone!

I'm back to my activities inside AffiliateFix. So, if you have any questions about CPA Evolution, just post them here and I'll get back to you asap.

Also, you'll start to see posts from on the other sections of the forum.

I hope to contribute with the community and learn a lot from you as well!

Do the 2 guarantees apply to students on the monthly plan? ie no student left behind and 30 day money back guarantee? Thanks!

@williamrs does the training touch on getting profitable campaigns without having to purchase spy software? Paying for the training course, having a budget for traffic, and having to purchase the spying software is a bit much especially for someone new to the process...

@williamrs does the training touch on getting profitable campaigns without having to purchase spy software? Paying for the training course, having a budget for traffic, and having to purchase the spying software is a bit much especially for someone new to the process...
Yes! You don't need a spy tool for getting started.

Hi, I'm interested in this coaching program but it seems like the recording for this offer was back in february, can you please let me know if you're still taking new students for this program??

This program was only updated last year, I would imagine its all still relevant. I've been thinking of buying this myself but I'm busy with other projects atm.
William has a couple of mailing lists it might be worth subscribing to them first.

MI
Back