Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
$1000 A Day LIVE MONEY Demonstration Replay

William showed us a simple plan that any internet marketer can use to boost the ROI of their campaigns and hit $1,000+ a day in a short period of time.

And it was not just a bunch of theory, he actually conducted a LIVE demonstration of his formula and made money right in front of people's eyes!

This is the type of information that people pay top dollar for!

We wholly endorse William Souza with the full confidence that most anyone will learn to earn in a big way and in a very short period of time.

See more of the video replay and additional links here!

BUY HERE

sales page screenshot 2.png

VIDEO REPLAY
BUY LINKS
AND MORE

Last edited:
I attended this webinar, it was great!

William is a terrific person and successful marketer who helps people. If you don't know about him or his reputation, just do some research and read what his students say about his course, see if it helped them succeed or not.

You should always do your due diligence, anyway. Don't take our word for it, if you're leery, research it and form your own opinion.

I watched the webinar. It was interesting and insightful.

A question. When William promoted the gaming app install offer that he showed in the webinar, does anyone know if those results were based on direct linking or using a landing page?

I haven't asked him, but I would be willing to bet he did use a lander. 99% of the time landers are used. Direct linking is not generally productive and sometimes contrary to some traffic source TOS's.

Wow talk about perfect timing! Years ago when he released the 2.0 version, I wanted to buy it sooooo badly. I couldn't afford it at the time. A few months- a year ago I went to purchase the course but none of the links worked... Needless to say I was a little upset, felt like I missed my chance. Now he just released a new version of the course.

Let's just say I'm not making this mistake again. I'm buying the course as we speak. I personally know a few people who were coached by William and even during covid they were banking 5 figure months like clockwork.

If you're on the fence guys - don't make the same mistake I mentioned above. 4 years is a very long time.

Thanks for sharing this TJ - You're the man - keep making this forum great.

Hello everyone!

I'm back to my activities inside AffiliateFix. So, if you have any questions about CPA Evolution, just post them here and I'll get back to you asap.

Also, you'll start to see posts from on the other sections of the forum.

I hope to contribute with the community and learn a lot from you as well!

Hi William,

In the presentation you mention you can literally start with $0 aside from the course investment. Is that truly realistic? Would it take much longer with free strategies? Or do you recommend having a couple hundred bucks for ads, spy tools, tracking, etc to see results much faster?

Thanks!

Hi aapg,

It's possible to start with free traffic, but, yes, it would take more time to achieve solid results. Also, it would require that you allocate more time in your routine to manage your business.

For getting started with paid traffic, a minimum of $200 is advisable. Of course, CPA networks take 7 - 30 days to pay publishers, so if you have a bit more it can help you with cashflow in the beginning.

About a year ago I invested $40 in crypto. It's current value is about $1000. Do you guys think it's wise to invest it in this course? Have already tried push ads and spend about $700 with no success.
Also, is this only about facebook ads?

MI
Back