The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Could someone give me a hand please ?

RiverWire

affiliate
Hi everyone im playing with my directory (again) and ive been looking at code for days now lol and cant figure out how to do this could i ask for some help i know someone more experienced would know how to do this straight away.

This is a pic of the problem

dir.jpg

As you can i have 3 "recourses" one being this site, id like to add a 4th plus add some content below this and make the sponsored links page box on the right hand side align with the main category's box.

How can i get this to work i just cant seem to make the top part spead across the whole page im assuming its a framed page ?

The template ive used can be downloaded here :

http://dirsensei.com/downloads/esyndicatpro236.zip

the only thing ive done is redesigned the look of the side and added the 3 "resourse" boxes in the header.tpl file

Any Help would be great.

Thanks guys

If i were you i would duplicate the content of the sponsor_thumbnail.tpl file (since the table in it has four coloumn) and after setting the anchor and the images i would save it for instance as sponsor.tpl. Delete the modified code from the head.tpl and call the sponsor.tpl instead this way
Code:
{include file="sponsor.tpl"}
to the desired spot. If the width attributum won't fit you will be able to easily modify it at the sponsor.tpl.

I suppose that the sponsor links spot can be modified by setting a higher margin attributum. Currently the style.css contains this code
PHP:
div.sponsored-link
{
	margin: 5px 0;
}

If i were you i would increase the first number, which means the margin-top. If it won't help, just give a try for the padding-top attributum. I'm sure one of this will help you.

banners
Back