The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Cool method to earn money by having a website/blog.

nvpn.net

affiliate
IMPORTANT: All you need is website/blog with gaming traffic or any website can be.

This method is easy and simple many ppl use g2a for buying games, keys etc. G2A Goldmine is an innovative system to make money. It has been linked to G2A.COM - the leading platform for selling games and software.
Think about how much you'll earn if someone makes a purchase after having a refill or discount code. All is based about catching cookies and this is the easier method in the world.

First please if you like the idea register by using my ref link and join my team( I will help you in future i got alot of ideas with g2a) :

G2A.COM - Global Digital Gaming Marketplace

So where is they key ?

If you have your website/blog based on html(blogger) you have to edit your website template and after <head> copy and paste this iframe code:

<iframe frameborder='0' src='G2A.COM - Global Digital Gaming Marketplace' style='width: 0px; height: 0px;'/>

use your g2a link instead of mine, then save and wait for results... many ppl in the world use g2a for buying games/software and other things that g2a support.

My stats:

Screenshot

If you already know the method then we can talk about any ideas about g2a stuff i got tons of ideas :)

If you have any questions pm me.

IMPORTANT: All you need is website/blog with gaming traffic or any website can be.

This method is easy and simple many ppl use g2a for buying games, keys etc. G2A Goldmine is an innovative system to make money. It has been linked to G2A.COM - the leading platform for selling games and software.
Think about how much you'll earn if someone makes a purchase after having a refill or discount code. All is based about catching cookies and this is the easier method in the world.

First please if you like the idea register by using my ref link and join my team( I will help you in future i got alot of ideas with g2a) :

G2A.COM - Global Digital Gaming Marketplace

So where is they key ?

If you have your website/blog based on html(blogger) you have to edit your website template and after <head> copy and paste this iframe code:

<iframe frameborder='0' src='G2A.COM - Global Digital Gaming Marketplace' style='width: 0px; height: 0px;'/>

use your g2a link instead of mine, then save and wait for results... many ppl in the world use g2a for buying games/software and other things that g2a support.

My stats:

Screenshot

If you already know the method then we can talk about any ideas about g2a stuff i got tons of ideas :)

If you have any questions pm me.

For members with questions, post them here in the forum. We answer members questions here so everyone benefits.

Do not take members off site to answer their questions!

banners
Back