The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Converting Facebook Likes into Sales?

Rahman8R

affiliate
Hi there everyone!

I currently run an affiliate marketing site with a social media presence across a few platforms. One of the platforms that is doing well is my Facebook page, it is growing at a rate of 500~ new likes/follows per week.

However, I believe that I can capitalise on this further than what I am doing right now. The page has 7.5k likes and I can see myself hit 20k without too much effort. So getting people to like/follow my page is not the issue, the issue is how do I convert this into sales effectively/efficiently?

At the moment I link to back to my site with blog posts which sends traffic to my site but not all of my blog posts contain affiliate links. So any ideas guys?

At the moment I link to back to my site with blog posts which sends traffic to my site but not all of my blog posts contain affiliate links. So any ideas guys?
that's bets thing you can do .
just focus on providing more value and your audience will grow and of course the money will come :).
don't try to sell some thing in all your posts.
the way you monetize depends also on your niche .

that's bets thing you can do .
just focus on providing more value and your audience will grow and of course the money will come :).
don't try to sell some thing in all your posts.
the way you monetize depends also on your niche .

Hey thanks, I guess I just need to be a bit more patient.

Just dont give up on your page bro.. just update it and make some content that are reliable and interesting to audience so that you can get many organic likes/ followers..

Hi there everyone!

I currently run an affiliate marketing site with a social media presence across a few platforms. One of the platforms that is doing well is my Facebook page, it is growing at a rate of 500~ new likes/follows per week.

However, I believe that I can capitalise on this further than what I am doing right now. The page has 7.5k likes and I can see myself hit 20k without too much effort. So getting people to like/follow my page is not the issue, the issue is how do I convert this into sales effectively/efficiently?

You have to bring more value on your contents, to generate more traffic, this you can also make it effective by posting more links on your posts on your blog, to drive the most of your audience over your page. This will work better, and faster too.

You have to bring more value on your contents, to generate more traffic, this you can also make it effective by posting more links on your posts on your blog, to drive the most of your audience over your page. This will work better, and faster too.
Yeah you are totally right mate

MI
Back