The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

CONTEST: Re-Design My Graphics, Win Free Hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like these !

Goldjobber, I want to stay with the "professional look". Not that your not a pro, it's just
that your images are more "whimsical" :) I need more of a "corporate" look - BUT a grungy one :)

Han, The fierceStreet Network name is not really the branding I'm going after, but the
keyphase "Web Standards In Design" is what I want prominently displayed.

And the colors I have in the schemes are too hard to work with? Thanks for these so far!!!!

ok - so make the font smaller on fierce street and bigger /more exciting on the web standards in design?

Sure Hannah :)

Also, think...I don't know how to describe this...hum...I guess "artsy" - lots of swirly lines
and (here I go again) lots of eye candy in the header image, and other non-text areas.

If you look at the site now, and see how the images for headers have swirly lines in
their backgrounds, that's a good indication of what I'm talking about.

Thanks for the compliment. I enjoy my whimsical side a little too much, plus it would probably help if I stopped listening to Reggae music when I do layouts:yahoo: I as a designer really have a hard time with the corporate look. I am working thru this slooooowwwly..lol

Now if I could razz you a little there Martin, exactly how Fierce...are swirly lines?:punk:lol

how long will the contest run..I might have something else depending on time.

I'd have worked on something today had I had more than 2 hours sleep last night - add the seven hour workshop today and I'm knackered! Working on a new site too hehe

Thanks Han and Goldjobber (and others!!!) so far! I am very picky, and will let the contest
run awhile. I'll give a timeframe once I narrow down the entries a bit.

And I'll link examples tomorrow of the swirls and such...

check out this font. I figured out how to create this grunge look with any font you want. Just let me know what you think. This particular version could use some tweaking, but definately grunge. Again, we can do this with just about any font, it just has to be thick enough of a letter so the effect shows thru

fsn1e.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back