The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Content and AI

Copy AI:
It is an AI content creation tool that uses natural language generation to write narratives.
The tool allows you to build templates to turn data into content.

I just tested out copy.ai . The tool is funny . It auto generated a minimum payout for my website that wasn't correct :rofl . How did it know the minimum payout? But I love it, it's A.I and it's impressive with the content generation.

Some can help with grammar, some can offer up ideas, and others can even help with the research.

The benefits of AI content creation are many. For one, it's a huge time-saver. If you're someone who struggles to find the time to create content on a regular basis, AI can be a godsend. It can also be a great way to ensure that your content is of a high quality. After all, when you're entrusting your content to a machine, you can be sure that it will be free of any errors.

Another benefit of AI content creation is that it can help you to target your audience more effectively. By understanding the needs and wants of your target audience, AI can help you to create content that is more likely to resonate with them. This, in turn, can lead to more engagement and conversions. Finally, AI content creation can also help you to keep your costs down.

If you're working with a limited budget, AI can be a great way to get the most bang for your buck. By automating the content creation process, you can avoid the need to hire expensive freelance writers or copywriters or SEO wannabes.

Overall, AI content creation is a great way to save time, money, and ensure that your content is of the highest quality. If you're not already using AI to create your content, now is the time to start.

I just tried an AI content creator to write a few articles and the quality was incredibly bad. The content itself was written okay, at least it made sense; the problem is that it was too repetitive.

It made the same points over and over (just worded differently). I spent more time fixing the articles than I probably would've spent writing them from scratch.

I haven't tried any of the better known services though, I'm sure those produce much better content.

The tool is funny . It auto generated a minimum payout for my website that wasn't correct
No it isn't.

AI is 'learning(parroting)' that ridiculous website value estimation that is parroting the same dated or assumed traffic information from arefs or semrush --the favored SEO tools.

Garbage in => garbage out

There's a lot of talk about artificial intelligence these days, and for good reason.

I know of a couple of forum leaders that have been using AI for supplementary forum threads and posts. This, I think, is a bit unfortunate. I see where they also created blogs with AI and are monetizing them quite nicely. I'm okay with the CPA/BLOG thing, but the forum thing I think is inappropriate.

AI content creation means software creates the content for you. It can write blog posts, social media copy, ebooks, landing pages, emails, product listings, and everything in between–there's even a shift towards audio and video content too. The tools in question offer up a variety of different skills.
Some can help with grammar, some can offer up ideas, and others can even help with the research.

The benefits of AI content creation are many. For one, it's a huge time-saver. If you're someone who struggles to find the time to create content on a regular basis, AI can be a godsend. It can also be a great way to ensure that your content is of a high quality. After all, when you're entrusting your content to a machine, you can be sure that it will be free of any errors.

Another benefit of AI content creation is that it can help you to target your audience more effectively. By understanding the needs and wants of your target audience, AI can help you to create content that is more likely to resonate with them. This, in turn, can lead to more engagement and conversions. Finally, AI content creation can also help you to keep your costs down.

If you're working with a limited budget, AI can be a great way to get the most bang for your buck. By automating the content creation process, you can avoid the need to hire expensive freelance writers or copywriters or SEO wannabes.

Overall, AI content creation is a great way to save time, money, and ensure that your content is of the highest quality. If you're not already using AI to create your content, now is the time to start.

I haven't tried any of the better known services though, I'm sure those produce much better content.
That's true ;)

Ai is only as 'smart' as the phases you seed it with too ;)

There's a lot of talk about artificial intelligence these days, and for good reason. AI has the potential to revolutionize the way we live and work, making our lives easier and more efficient. But if you want to produce high-quality AI content, you can't rely on second-rate tools. Free AI tools are often limited in terms of functionality and features, and they can produce subpar results. To get the most out of AI, you need to invest in quality tools that will help you create the best content possible. Otherwise, you'll end up with second-rate AI content - and that's not good enough.

MI
Back