The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Connecting TikTok with CPA Network

JailHouse

I'm going through the Tiktok pixel installation and it's asking me for the thank you page URL (to track a conversion).
But since I'm using an affiliate network (m4trix), how do I get around this?
What's the best way to do this?

Appreciate the help,

JH

Screenshot 2022-09-03 at 17.26.45.png

You cannot place a pixel on a page/domain you do not own.
The owner (or who can edit the page) has to put the pixel on.
You can place a pixel on a page you can edit.

Ask the network Monday.

Hi @JailHouse,

As Graybeard already said, you can't place a pixel on your offer page, as you don't have access to it.

A solution would be to ask your affiliate network to place the pixel for you, but this won't be always possible.

A better option is to use an affiliate tracker like CPV Lab Pro which allows to fire events directly from the tracker to TikTok. You setup the campaign in the tracker and perform the TikTok integration, then you don't need to add the pixel in the Thank You page any longer. The tracker will handle all this for you.

Also, a tracker allows you to define as many landing page and offers you want in a campaign, rotate them as you like, create rules, etc.

If you want to give it a try, let me know! We offer free trial and free setup ;)

Julia

A better option is to use an affiliate tracker like CPV Lab Pro which allows to fire events directly from the tracker to TikTok. You setup the campaign in the tracker and perform the TikTok integration, then you don't need to add the pixel in the Thank You page any longer. The tracker will handle all this for you.

Best solution. We all need to stop using pixels. S2S is the future and it works.

Pixels are the same as cross-domain cookies --they are known trackers and are blocked a lot or most of the time ... this is 2022 not 2004

banners
Back