• No

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I will let you know after I test it

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters

Frank Dethridge

Affiliate
affiliate
ok, I'm going to give the bare bones of a method for the complete noob. I posted in the wrong thread so moving here.

All you need is a mobile phone.

1. register a snap chat account
2. upload a bitmoji
3. register on multiple apps or sites like bigo, tango etc as a female with a pretty pic
4. post a few messages with your snap name or even snap code
5. post a story on your snap account with a swipable link and a message like "meet local fuck buddies tonight, just swipe up"
6. your story MUST have a prelander with your affiliate link
7. accept snap requests.

This method works best with dating offers. Also I must stress you 100% need a pre lander on your snap story. If you dont your affiliate link may go to the full deep link and strip out your affiliate tracking.

I will also point you in the direction of some merchants who offer PPL on this type of traffic and pay weekly. (I will not send you a referral link simply point you in the right direction).

I am only posting this here for the purpose of complete noobs who can get into a basic method pretty quickly and completely free.

Last edited by a moderator:

Graybeard

affiliate
there-are-no-girls-on-the-internet.jpg

JamesCrum

Affiliate
affiliate
Hey, thank you for sharing.
It seems that you are the boss of the alliance, if use that way to promote
Will you pay?

Graybeard

affiliate
  • Like a filter in a coffee machine --a pre-lander keeps the grounds from getting to the pot.
  • A pre-lander is also a pre-sell (hopefully) for the actual landing page of what is being offered.
  • In reality --a 'pre' lander is an added step in the funnel to clean up the garbage traffic too ...
  • A pre-lander can also be used as a man-in-the-middle to lower the bounce rate on the target website for SEO purposes --people will stay longer and view more pages if they are pre-qualified by the pre-lander.

Mazevedo7778

Affiliate
affiliate
  • Like a filter in a coffee machine --a pre-lander keeps the grounds from getting to the pot.
  • A pre-lander is also a pre-sell (hopefully) for the actual landing page of what is being offered.
  • In reality --a 'pre' lander is an added step in the funnel to clean up the garbage traffic too ...
  • A pre-lander can also be used as a man-in-the-middle to lower the bounce rate on the target website for SEO purposes --people will stay longer and view more pages if they are pre-qualified by the pre-lander.
Do you have any experience with topdollarhub? Is every offer recomended on here "safe", or should I do my own digging?

DarkStyle

Affiliate
affiliate
I dont understand how to get traffic on snapchat. I mean where I "post a few messages with your snap name or even snap code" on tango for example

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
affiliate
Dojo Master
Do you have any experience with topdollarhub? Is every offer recomended on here "safe", or should I do my own digging?

ALWAYS do your own research, doesn't matter who it is or where you see them. Reviews can be a good indicator but be aware that the member who originally recommended that site (I deleted it) works for that site. I found that out by doing my own 'digging'. :D

banners