Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I will let you know after I test it

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters

Frank Dethridge

affiliate
ok, I'm going to give the bare bones of a method for the complete noob. I posted in the wrong thread so moving here.

All you need is a mobile phone.

1. register a snap chat account
2. upload a bitmoji
3. register on multiple apps or sites like bigo, tango etc as a female with a pretty pic
4. post a few messages with your snap name or even snap code
5. post a story on your snap account with a swipable link and a message like "meet local fuck buddies tonight, just swipe up"
6. your story MUST have a prelander with your affiliate link
7. accept snap requests.

This method works best with dating offers. Also I must stress you 100% need a pre lander on your snap story. If you dont your affiliate link may go to the full deep link and strip out your affiliate tracking.

I will also point you in the direction of some merchants who offer PPL on this type of traffic and pay weekly. (I will not send you a referral link simply point you in the right direction).

I am only posting this here for the purpose of complete noobs who can get into a basic method pretty quickly and completely free.

Last edited by a moderator:
there-are-no-girls-on-the-internet.jpg

If anyone is looking for an amazing PPL Dating smartlink to use with this method, feel free to take a look at our website: CPAHub

• Like a filter in a coffee machine --a pre-lander keeps the grounds from getting to the pot.
  • A pre-lander is also a pre-sell (hopefully) for the actual landing page of what is being offered.
  • In reality --a 'pre' lander is an added step in the funnel to clean up the garbage traffic too ...
  • A pre-lander can also be used as a man-in-the-middle to lower the bounce rate on the target website for SEO purposes --people will stay longer and view more pages if they are pre-qualified by the pre-lander.
Do you have any experience with topdollarhub? Is every offer recomended on here "safe", or should I do my own digging?

• Like a filter in a coffee machine --a pre-lander keeps the grounds from getting to the pot.
  • A pre-lander is also a pre-sell (hopefully) for the actual landing page of what is being offered.
  • In reality --a 'pre' lander is an added step in the funnel to clean up the garbage traffic too ...
  • A pre-lander can also be used as a man-in-the-middle to lower the bounce rate on the target website for SEO purposes --people will stay longer and view more pages if they are pre-qualified by the pre-lander.

I dont understand how to get traffic on snapchat. I mean where I "post a few messages with your snap name or even snap code" on tango for example

Do you have any experience with topdollarhub? Is every offer recomended on here "safe", or should I do my own digging?

ALWAYS do your own research, doesn't matter who it is or where you see them. Reviews can be a good indicator but be aware that the member who originally recommended that site (I deleted it) works for that site. I found that out by doing my own 'digging'. :D

But look at THAT *EVALUATION* $3 Billion!

Won't they have to be able to prove it when it comes to the selling of shares? Or is it just sell it for as much as you can get? I would've thought that stakeholders would have a pretty good idea of what their stock is worth.

banners
Back