Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Collect Push Subscribers $ Get Paid

50onredmike

VP RTXplatform
Traffic Manager
50onRed
I want to invite all of you to check out Pushtoast.com
You can use our code to collect push subscribers as a publisher on all your HTTPS sites. This will give you the ability to be paid as a publisher as well as send push notifications to your own user base for free. Let me know if you have any questions

if you are looking to buy push, check out RTXplaform.com for CPC supply

can you show us payout rates please ?.
and do you have rules about where you get the push subscriptions o you can use it in any landing page you want ?.
and is there any limitation on how many times you can send a notification to your subscribers ?.

we are paying a rev share based on the revenue that is generated. The revshare is the lifetime of the subscriber.
Our system internally will push a MAX 4 times per day during normal hours that the user would be on a device (we are trying to maximize the LTV of the user and not just turn and burn). You, the publisher, can push to your user base as often as you wish... since its your user we dont want to restrict you in any way.

I have started and getting good amount subscriber daily, it is far better than propelarads push. But I cant find options for add payment info, also how much is minimum payout?

MI
Back