The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Autoclick Script For Push Button

If by "Push button" you mean a button in the confirmation dialog where the website asks you: do you want to receive push notifications or not, then it's not possible.

This method was practiced & abused by every blackhat marketers for about 8-10 years ago. You're only gonna get caught and banned from networks now.
Yeah, might be the case, but I know for 100% autoclick and autosub still works. I am sure you have more knowledge about this subject but I would like to know how it works and etc.

Do you have that script? Or you know people who work with such software?

Also, maybe you know any place where I can such black hat marketers?
Apart from blackhathatworld

maybe you know any place where I can such black hat marketers?

I happened to have a discussion about black hat marketing this morning with my affiliate manager for a jet charter service I promote. He was telling me how they caught a couple of their affiliates using black hat practices to generate conversions and that they had to let them go. He said he was at a conference last week and that the black hat topic had come up, as it had many times over the past couple of years, and that everyone at the conference of luxury travel and destinations were untied against the black hat universe now because it had brought an abundance of issues to the product and service providers over the years.

You can continue to pursue your black hat interests, but you must know that it is a losing proposition long term. More and more product and service providers using affiliates in one form or another are taking up arms against the black hat community and do not want them having anything to do with their marketing opportunities.

I happened to have a discussion about black hat marketing this morning with my affiliate manager for a jet charter service I promote. He was telling me how they caught a couple of their affiliates using black hat practices to generate conversions and that they had to let them go. He said he was at a conference last week and that the black hat topic had come up, as it had many times over the past couple of years, and that everyone at the conference of luxury travel and destinations were untied against the black hat universe now because it had brought an abundance of issues to the product and service providers over the years.

You can continue to pursue your black hat interests, but you must know that it is a losing proposition long term. More and more product and service providers using affiliates in one form or another are taking up arms against the black hat community and do not want them having anything to do with their marketing opportunities.
Well that's your opinion, and although I agree 100% black hat is bad and unfair but I am sure it is a only way for people who live in countries where affiliate marketing is mostly done online to actually earn something. Ask anyone out of Cis countries how do they launch gambling/dating/nutra offers on Facebook or Google Ads. It is all done by black hat one way or another. And has nothing to do with fraud, you are just fooling bots on google or fb.

Well that's your opinion,

Evidently you did not read the post correctly. What I relayed was not my opinion, I relayed a first hand conversation with the very companies marketers are promoting and they are taking a stand against black hat. It isn't an opinion, it is a hard fact. The companies marketers promote do not want to be promoted by black hat. Not an opinion, a cold hard fact!

has nothing to do with fraud

Now you are just being ignorant and stupid. It is the very essence of fraud. Black hat is all fraud! When you violate a companies terms of service, when you violate the affiliate networks terms of promotion, when you violate a companies affiliate program terms of promotion, when you skip past the very terms you agree to in order to get a conversion, that IS fraud! Not only is it fraud, the fraud amounts to more than $1.4B in 2020 and those costs are passed down to the honest affiliates. So, you are as wrong as one can be!

Quit being stupid and suggesting that fraud is okay, it isn't and it costs me money everyday because the fraud increases prices for traffic for honest marketers and results in lower commissions from the affiliate programs due to their having to adjust for the fraud.

Being stupid and ignorant is always the beginning of a great criminal attempt and intent, but in the end you will fail and I will continue to succeed!

Yeah, might be the case, but I know for 100% autoclick and autosub still works. I am sure you have more knowledge about this subject but I would like to know how it works and etc.

Do you have that script? Or you know people who work with such software?

Also, maybe you know any place where I can such black hat marketers?
Apart from blackhathatworld
I don't have the script. Honestly, I've heard about this topic after a long time maybe because I don't find blackhat interesting. I had access to so many blackhat tools when it all started but it's just not worth it for me especially when I have spent long time building relationships and reputation. Digital marketing is my passion. It's all I did my whole life and I love having a problem and solve it. The thought of making money from day 1 is what pushes people to blackhat.

banners
Back