The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Cold Email Marketing to Businesses

Mike Martin

affiliate
Hi,

Has anyone done any cold email marketing to business leads? If so, how much volume did you run through your email server, what email domain did you send from (as in gmail.com), and did you run into any issues with getting spam notices from your email provider?

I have read a lot about doing cold emailing, but I don't know how this is any different that "UCE", or unsolicited commercial email.

- Mike

For email marketing I only use bulk mailers like MailChimp or Atomic Mail Sender. So, basically, no issues with spam notices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you want to start an email business you totaly need an autorespoder service like aweber ,getresponse etc .Its no way to do it with gmail

I use MailChimp as well and the emails have never been noted as spam. But, in case you don't like this mailer, I know that there are many other companies that can help you with the cold email outreach in order to generate revenues from cold emails. I have a friend that wanted to establish relations with B2B clients and appealed to the services of such a company and in a couple of months, he noticed an increase in sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use MailChimp as well and the emails have never been noted as spam. But, in case you don't like this mailer, I know that there are many other companies that can help you with the cold email outreach in order to generate revenues from cold emails. I have a friend that wanted to establish relations with B2B clients and appealed to the services of such a company and in a couple of months, he noticed an increase in sales.

You bumped 2017 thread.
- Otherwise to response of the poster, the difference between unsolicited email and cold email is not following CAN-SPAM Act vs following it.

MI
Back