The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Coffee or Tea?

My family had a very fine supper club for fifty years and growing up I watched my family pound coffee like no others I've ever seen. I, of course, followed suit. I love a great fresh ground French Roast, or Italian Roast, or espresso. I don't care for packaged pre-ground coffees at all. Most of them taste a little muddy to me. Some call it an earthy flavor. I prefer the crisp, strong, and sharp taste of a fresh ground dark roast. I even bring my coffee and grinder with me on trips. We generally buy Starbucks brand, but we have found others along the way. Nice thing about Starbucks is one can find them most anywhere.

I also love a great Chai Latte, I make my own and I make it strong with a little simple syrup and real cream. It's more of a dessert beverage for me. We have a great local grocer that sells hundreds of teas by the ounce. A complete self serve, weigh and label tea station for loose teas. It's great!

Coffee gives me too much energy. if I drank it on a daily basis I would be like this guy:

[video=youtube;nbWtUiqPQTw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbWtUiqPQTw[/video]

MI
Back