The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cloud Living

JWales

Hey Guys

Has anyone read the ebook cloud living by glen allsopp, it is all about how he makes his money and teaches all about affiliate marketing through mini-sites and how you too can do it too.

I have read it and think that it is a great read, especially for me who is trying to make money through affiliate marketing.

Although he sells it i must say that he gave me it for free because im his cousin, nonetheless i thought that it was brilliant.

John

Thanks for the recommendation! I think it can help many newbies here. Many top marketers are targeting micro-niches. Once they find the perfect "recipe", they apply it to many niches and it's indeed a very profitable way of doing affiliate marketing. Having multiple income streams is definitely a clever choice.

~ Louise

its fine, i think that the ideas outlined are great and should be considered by new or experienced affiliates alike.

did you get to read cloud living?

Oh that would be great! You can tell him that I own a website about affiliate marketing {link to own website removed} and that I have a growing number of suscribers that I can promote his book to.

I'm following him on twitter, his blog is great!

If you can ask him it's cool, if you can't it's fine too :)

Louise
{email address removed)

Ok great, i will definetly ask him and im sure he will let me send you a copy :).

I will email him tonight and get back to you tommorow if thats ok? He's living out in south africa and there is a time difference, when i usuall email him i send a message on the night, sleep, and he wouldve replied by the morning.

That O.K?

Sure! Thank you so much! I live in Paris, France so I'm used to time differences when emailing my international friends or business partners! :)

Ok he has been emailed, and i will pm you or email you tommorow hopefully with the ebook :).

Yeah i find it frustrating and exciting at the same time waiting for an email reply.

John

Hi,

I'm a newbie in this internet marketing thing and I just saw this thread...Is that ebook really good? I got a little scared to buy ebooks since I read the first thread on this forum saying that most of these ebooks don't really teach anyone...But if you could also get me a copy, it would be really nice :) but I understand if you can't though...

cya*

Yeah lots of ebooks out there can be a waste of money, however some can be very helpful, cloud living for example, Glen explains all about how some ebooks can be deceptive and that he has bought his fair share of them.

He goes over every little detail from minisites to blogs to affiliates and backlinks, it is a very good ebook in my opinion and should be read, i will see what i can do for you :).

@ louise, should hear back from Glen today

I think Glen has some great content. You might want to check out his blog to get a feel for his knowledge base, and to see some great info on affiliate marketing. I like Glen because he leads by example, by testing his theories before sharing them. I'm new so I can't post links yet, but you can search for Viper Chill.

I've read Cloud Living and have been working through my first affiliate website. Cloud Living is great because it takes you step by step through the process of creating an affiliate site or a blog. I wrote a review of Cloud Living at my blog Eden Journal. It's my favorite eBook, and I really like that he teaches based on his own successful experiences. It's definately worth reading especially if you are just getting started.

banners
Back