The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cloaking tool with API

Hennington

affiliate
Looking for a bit of advice on getting a cloaking tool. We run our own custom built landing page CMS and want to run cloaking. My developers has asked me to try and source a cloaking tool with an API. Does such a tool exist?

Thanks

We do not support BH here, but if you must cloak then Keitaro Click API works.

Honestly, it's a losers game anymore with cloaking. All cloakers leak, and when they do, your accounts get shut down and any funds on account are seized.

I was under the impression that cloaking is the only real way to succeed? Relatively new to the affiliate game so learning the ropes

I was under the impression that cloaking is the only real way to succeed?

If you think BlackHat is the only way to succeed, then you have not explored White Hat as a business model. The only ones that will tell you cloaking is necessary are those that do cloaking. I never use cloaking, I never violate anyone's TOS, I never run any type of Black Hat campaigns, and I earn quite nicely.

Up until the last year or so, cloakers paved the way to huge profits for everyone. Hoever, now all of the big traffic sources out there are using algorithms that can detect most any cloaker. All cloakers leak, everyone of them, and when they do, you get caught, your account gets banned, and you lose any money on deposit.

Yes, there are loads of really nice people using cloakers to get an edge over others in marketing, but, there are also loads of really horrible people using cloakers to commit fraud. The result is that anyone using a cloakre becomes a target for the traffic sources out there.

Relatively new to the affiliate game so learning the ropes

You can build a solid business in this industry with White hat and a sprinkling of Grey Hat mixed in. It's a business, and you need to treat it as such. This means you need to research, study, invest, and implement.

Successful Black Hat businesses cannot be sold, most any successful White Hat business can be sold.

Take you time, do it right, stay focused, work through the struggles, and be a business person!

MI
Back