The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help API Based Travel Booking Script

robertbanking

Hello you wonderful and intelligent individuals that make up this forum. I wanted to wish you a massive Happy New Year and i hope you have had a fantastic start to the year.

I was very interesting in purchasing this API Based Travel Booking script, this can be viewed here: API based travel booking | PHP Scripts Mall i have previously worked with Momondo and Cheapflights on a holiday based blog i owned. I kindly wondered how this script would work with Momondo or Cheapflights and how this would be managed to integrate the flight data from Cheapflights into my website please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you have an amazing year and you achieve massive success. With my every best wishes to you all.

I certainly would never buy such an important script from a low level script company with no traffic, no favorable volume to confirm, and not devoted to the industry. That company is all over the place. They are just a aggregate for coders in my opinion. They just farm out an api request from a bank of coders and make it available through their site.

It appears you are looking for the least expensive options to accomplish something in a very competitive industry. You cannot do this on the cheap. You need to be competitive and you won't be if you do not have all of the consumer options necessary to bring the travel solutions together in one place. I am deeply invested in travel and destination with my content sites. Buyers want professionalism at every level of travel decisions they make. Using cheap off the wall scripts from companies not dedicated to the industry will result in a lot of work with no results.

Thank you very much for your response T J Tutor i am very thankful for your kind help and very detailed response. I truly hope you are doing well.

I appreciate your comments, i had thought if the marketing strategy was good, even though this script was basic, i could get a developer to customise this further. I do appreciate that the site mentioned are just an aggregate for coders, that farm out an API request from a bank of coders. I very much appreciate your opinion on this it is highly appreciated.

Can i kindly please ask if you know of any higher quality Flight / Travel Comparison software from a reputable source please? Lastly do you know anywhere i could learn further on how to manage these types of sites please any courses or blogs i could read? I have been successful in travel related blogs, but wanted to learn further and manage a Flight Comparison Script, i have the marketing experience, i would just need to learn how the site can be updated and managed. If you kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes T J Tutor and its a pleasure to be apart of this fantastic forum. I truly hope you achieve massive success this upcoming year and have great health and lots of happiness and joy. With my every best wishes.

1. Amadeus: Amadeus is a leading global distribution system (GDS) used by travel agencies and online travel agents to access and book flight tickets, hotel accommodations, car rentals, and other travel services.
  2. Sabre: Sabre is another widely used GDS platform that provides comprehensive travel solutions for booking flights, hotels, rental cars, cruises, and more. It offers a range of APIs and tools for travel agencies and developers.
  3. Travelport: Travelport is a travel commerce platform that offers a variety of solutions for travel booking, including flights, hotels, car rentals, and ancillary services. It provides access to a vast inventory of travel content and APIs for integration.
  4. Skyscanner API: Skyscanner is a popular travel search engine that offers flight comparison and booking services. They provide an API that allows developers to integrate flight search and booking functionality into their own applications.
  5. Kayak API: Kayak is another well-known travel search engine that provides flight, hotel, and car rental booking services. They offer APIs that allow developers to access their travel data and build custom booking solutions.

Any comparison and booking platform is typically in the thousands. Getting into that section of the market has higher costs, requires more work, a team, and much larger budgets overall for the business.

MI
Back