The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cloaking is it necessary or not?

Can anyone tell me if I would need cloaking for Facebook ads, if I set up a campaign with tracking and a landing page. I would like to promote Nutra and Biz Opp mostly. I don't want to get my ads dissaproved or my account closed. Thanks.

Can anyone tell me if I would need cloaking for Facebook ads, if I set up a campaign with tracking and a landing page. I would like to promote Nutra and Biz Opp mostly. I don't want to get my ads dissaproved or my account closed. Thanks.
Yes , Especially when it comes to Facebook Ads :)

Yes, you need to cloak those verticals no matter how "clean" they are.

it's better to build a landing page and then place your affiliate link on that.
I know it takes 1 more click and it's a longer funnel (and possibly lower conversion) but if the page design and content is good enough it should convert well.
That's the only way to keep your FB account intact as far as I know.

it's better to build a landing page and then place your affiliate link on that.
I know it takes 1 more click and it's a longer funnel (and possibly lower conversion) but if the page design and content is good enough it should convert well.
That's the only way to keep your FB account intact as far as I know.
Dude you can get banned just as easy when you're not direct linking.

Heck I've had FB accounts banned for farting in my own house! So fuck Facebook. I've been using an account renting service from some Romanian guys. Works like a charm.

My advise would be to stay away from affiliate marketing on FB with your personal/business account. Ecom, dropshipping, T-shirt are fine.

Heck I've had FB accounts banned for farting in my own house! So fuck Facebook. I've been using an account renting service from some Romanian guys. Works like a charm.

My advise would be to stay away from affiliate marketing on FB with your personal/business account. Ecom, dropshipping, T-shirt are fine.

Ye, I agree it's not 100% foolproof. I myself use a third party FB account for such reasons. I wouldn't want my personal profile with all the photos, memories etc be affected by accidentally crossing a strict ad policy guideline and risking of getting banned.

Affiliate marketing and facebook goes very well together, although there is a learning curve and many people give up on it. It's surely not for all niche markets but for example mobile games, apparel, tech products can do very well.

I think it's not worth to do because everyother account can be closed.

can you get me hooked up with the romanian guy ? thanks

MI
Back