“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cloaking is it necessary or not?

Discussion in 'Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials' started by JonBell, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Martini

Martini Well-Known Member affiliate

No, this is very blackhat and this is a public forum. Who knows who's reading this. Do a Google search and you'll find plenty of services. If you're already having trouble even FINDING this stuff for yourself, I would definitely not recommend using services like this at all.

2. CPA Evolution
  3. MrBroke

MrBroke Affiliate affiliate

Any more info on account renting would be awesome. :)
    Got my account banned many times and now days im scared to touch FB ads.

4. Martini

Martini Well-Known Member affiliate

Yeah, I'm afraid it doesn't work that way. You should do your own research and find a good service yourself.

If you have trouble finding a service like this, you're probably not ready to cross over to the dark side yet. :)

5. cashmoneyaffiliate

cashmoneyaffiliate Affiliate Coach Marketplace Seller affiliate

I think you would be better of farming your own accounts it takes about 45 days of normal user activity on a new facebook account before you can use the ad account without been banned instantly as long as the IP, credit card number, email, address, and device don't link back to a banned account.

6. robertkk

robertkk Affiliate affiliate

thanks for this, so also if I have a business manager and one sub account got banned then I need to use another sub account with new Credit Card info?

7. cashmoneyaffiliate

Yes for sub accounts just use a different credit/debit card and address.

8. robertkk

robertkk Affiliate affiliate

Ok thanks. But the main account remain my personal one ?

And so I can create infinite sub accounts and every time I get banned I just need to use a new sub account with new credit card?

9. Juicy J

Juicy J Affiliate affiliate

Someone should do a case study on cloaking. Seems to be profitable

10. cashmoneyaffiliate

Yes, you need to turn your ad account to a business manager. If one ad account gets banned you can NOT create new ones (you do keep existing ones though) you can only create new ad accounts within your Facebook business manager if all your ad accounts are in good standing.

11. Sephrata

Sephrata Affiliate affiliate

No one is going to do that on a public forum. It's just a calling for Facebook to read how to block the latest exploit.

KHer0 likes this.
  12. YungGod

YungGod Affiliate affiliate

@cashmoneyaffiliate hey, what service do you recommend to cloak with adwords when running mobile offers? I'd be happy to sign up through your referral link! Thanks in advance :D

13. cashmoneyaffiliate

Magic Checker is what I use but Noipfraud is another good one.

14. CPA GURUS2

CPA GURUS2 Affiliate affiliate

Very nice thread, thanks mate!

15. Sam Jones

Sam Jones Affiliate affiliate

This is a really nice thread, keep sharing such to us newbies in here, thanks.

16. Mike Atherton

Mike Atherton Affiliate affiliate

Great source of Information. Many thanks!

17. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

I am building a redirection server specifically for my network's on-page affiliate links and perhaps for some future advertising.

I am not doing anything unethical or blackhat -- just making attractive semantic links for users to click and hiding my affiliate content from search engines (particularly Google as they are so biased against affiliate content as 'duplicate' [in nature]).

So, my naive tech/programmer tells me the sponsors won't like that < the point of my reply.

I told him I would tell any sponsor that complained; I would just redirect his traffic to some other sponsor with a similar service/product -- he can go suck an egg!
    Sponsors are commodities -- no shortage of them ...

Graybeard, Nov 20, 2017

18. Kingsuperflu

Kingsuperflu Affiliate affiliate

What a fantastic thread!

banners