The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cloaking is it necessary or not?

can you get me hooked up with the romanian guy ? thanks
No, this is very blackhat and this is a public forum. Who knows who's reading this. Do a Google search and you'll find plenty of services. If you're already having trouble even FINDING this stuff for yourself, I would definitely not recommend using services like this at all.

Dude you can get banned just as easy when you're not direct linking.

Heck I've had FB accounts banned for farting in my own house! So fuck Facebook. I've been using an account renting service from some Romanian guys. Works like a charm.

My advise would be to stay away from affiliate marketing on FB with your personal/business account. Ecom, dropshipping, T-shirt are fine.
Any more info on account renting would be awesome. :)
Got my account banned many times and now days im scared to touch FB ads.

Yeah, I'm afraid it doesn't work that way. You should do your own research and find a good service yourself.

If you have trouble finding a service like this, you're probably not ready to cross over to the dark side yet. :)

I think you would be better of farming your own accounts it takes about 45 days of normal user activity on a new facebook account before you can use the ad account without been banned instantly as long as the IP, credit card number, email, address, and device don't link back to a banned account.

I think you would be better of farming your own accounts it takes about 45 days of normal user activity on a new facebook account before you can use the ad account without been banned instantly as long as the IP, credit card number, email, address, and device don't link back to a banned account.

thanks for this, so also if I have a business manager and one sub account got banned then I need to use another sub account with new Credit Card info?

Ok thanks. But the main account remain my personal one ?

And so I can create infinite sub accounts and every time I get banned I just need to use a new sub account with new credit card?

Yes, you need to turn your ad account to a business manager. If one ad account gets banned you can NOT create new ones (you do keep existing ones though) you can only create new ad accounts within your Facebook business manager if all your ad accounts are in good standing.

I am building a redirection server specifically for my network's on-page affiliate links and perhaps for some future advertising.

I am not doing anything unethical or blackhat -- just making attractive semantic links for users to click and hiding my affiliate content from search engines (particularly Google as they are so biased against affiliate content as 'duplicate' [in nature]).

So, my naive tech/programmer tells me the sponsors won't like that < the point of my reply.

I told him I would tell any sponsor that complained; I would just redirect his traffic to some other sponsor with a similar service/product -- he can go suck an egg!
Sponsors are commodities -- no shortage of them ...

Graybeard, Nov 20, 2017

banners
Back