The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Clickbank disabled my account just after signup

I vividly recognize you from blackhatworld. I saw you get banned. Why did you get banned lol?
Cause people wanted to know where to find the FB data leak. I simply linked them to the forum which has all the info and got banned. I thought a BH forum wouldn’t mind lol, guess it’s trying to clean up it’s image. About a decade ago they would be sharing worse things than a data breach. Like how to steal credit card info, cpa fraud etc. I don’t remember you, what was your name?

Last edited:
I have no reputation, I'm a boring guy trying to open a YouTube channel lol.
I did give them my U.S. address and my real social security number.
I sent them an email, we'll see if they even reply. The message says they won't do anything even if I contact them.

Hi guys, I'm trying to register and allways have Account Disabled. Firstly I try my real RUssian data and Clickbank said that my country is out, then I was trying Europe: France and Germany, ( I didnt mind that later I will have to document it). I clear cache and cookies, used proxy of these, enter all dates include phone for this countries. Name was allways slightly different, surname and total amount pay for company too and where I was wrong? How can I register?

1. I am sorry for Your encountered Problem, but the MAIN REASON is because They are NOT allowed country from India anymore.

2. The solution is: "DO NOT STICK WITH CLICKBANK, THERE ARE TONS OF AFFILIATE PROGRAMS OUT THERE YOU CAN PROMOTE.."

Such as: Digistore 24, Amazon, Commission Junction, and Many more. Clickbank is just ONE from the hundreds. Why You should bother it?

JUST GO. ;)

This just happened to me and I'm in the United States and I'm not using a VPN or anything like that. Any idea why this might have happened in this case?

I got what looks like a generic welcome email detailing their rules and regulations but nothing specific about why I was denied

EXACTLY! This is always the number one reason!
but do you believe this should be the solution for it!

I mean they should make a middle way except banning the hole country for some punks stupidity! this doesn't make total sense to me or maybe i would be wrong?

mean they should make a middle way except banning the hole country

When they ban an entire country it is done for very valid reasons. They are not the only offer site that does this. Many networks and others in our industry do this. Some countries have proven to be home of among the most prolific spammers and violators of offer policies and marketing requirements. I've seen it here as well. We get hit with many hundreds of signups every day by spammers from those same countries. We have to ban them, their emails, and sometimes their IP's and countries.

It is an epidemic!

banners
Back