The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Click Loss Issue

biztime

affiliate
it's a great opportunity for affiliatefixers to have such a big IMer like Attila
here in this forum.

without further ado this is my question:

I was running pop campaigns with PropellerAds, but I surprised with the huge click loss number that I got from them, but till now I don't really know the the reason behind this issue, I'm using Imobitrax for tracking.

thanks in advance :)

clickloss could be for many reasons, it could be because your funnel is hosted in a country that's far away from your target country, it could be because your tracker is hosted far away, or on a slow server.. it could be many things, your best bet that i recommend is to hire an expert on upwork to investigate the flow and find out where the clickloss occurs, so you can fix the problem.

good luck

in fact I'm using starter plan from beyond hosting (512 Mo RAM) and yes I'm targeting people in the middle est which is far away from US, I use a self hosted tracker (imobitrax) & I host my LPs on the same server, what would you recommend for this matter?

get volume and get rackspace CDN

it will solve a lot of problems and save you from potential headaches like servers crashing, landers not loading, having to buy many servers to speed up load times for visitors, etc etc plus its going to save you a ton of money as well, and potentially make you money because you don't have to worry about downtime as rack space and volume both are monitored 24/7 and offer almost 100% uptime; thus peace of mind.

MI
Back