The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Click Junkie

jcflemons

affiliate
Hello;

My name is J. C. Flemons. I have been learning marketing for 4 yrs.

While following Charles Ngo, I found my way here, I think this is a great place to learn

Mobile Marketing. I am at present a click Junkie. I can send traffic to an offer, bit cannot convert.

I am from the United States Live In Los Angeles, CA.
I love Mobile Marketing. Looking forward to learning more.
Thank you

J.C. Flemons

Hello Joseph C. Flemons. Welcome to affiliatefix. @Marc and @azgold has already told you the sections to get started with mobile marketing. On a side not i would suggest you to continue trying new offers. Sometimes 1st successful campaign might take some time but if you do it right then success is bound to come. Here is a very good example by @TrafficYoda Pop Ads Masterization! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Thanks for mentioning my thread :) I am happy that i could be a some sort of good example to newbies
Joseph C. Flemons if you have any question feel free to ask it on my thread I will do my best to help you get started :)

Hello; My name is J. C. Flemons.

Hi @jcflemons , welcome to the AffiliateFix family! Great to have you aboard.

I have been learning marketing for 4 yrs.

While following Charles Ngo, I found my way here, I think this is a great place to learn

Mobile Marketing. I am at present a click Junkie. I can send traffic to an offer, bit cannot convert.

I am from the United States Live In Los Angeles, CA.
I love Mobile Marketing. Looking forward to learning more.
Thank you

J.C. Flemons

You are in the right place. We have loads of mobile marketers here earning big and they all contribute daily. BBe active, ask loads of questions, and you will get to where you need to be.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back