The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Chugging Along from Zero...

A

AJamil

Hi all! I wanted to start a bit of a follow along. I guess I'll start from the top.
My sister was in the Craigslist game back in the late 2000's and she was banking hardcore until they crashed. None of this I knew until Thanksgiving '15. When she laid it all on me, I was like, "WHAAAAAT!?! THAT'S AMAZING!!"

So here I am, trying to get something started. I'm privy to affiliate marketing with the internet, however, I never made any money doing so mostly because I made passion blogs about things that I didn't really care to monetize. Now my goal is to get into mobile CPA and possibly some niche internet CPA sites at some point.

I found a little ebook from bhw, before I discovered AF (now I can no longer go to bhw because this forum is too amazing to waste time there!) that outlined how to get started as a noob doing mobile CPA with Buzzcity and MobPartner. I put together a campaign and, today, have made a total of $4.08 in three days. It's pretty cool to see that.

The next goals are to decide on a VPS service (probably unmanaged with my background) and a biz website so these hawt CPA networks take me seriously :-D I shall update you all soon!

MI
Back