“mobile”/ “mobile”/
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Chugging Along from Zero...

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by AJamil, Dec 3, 2015.

1. AJamil

AJamil Affiliate affiliate

Hi all! I wanted to start a bit of a follow along. I guess I'll start from the top.
    My sister was in the Craigslist game back in the late 2000's and she was banking hardcore until they crashed. None of this I knew until Thanksgiving '15. When she laid it all on me, I was like, "WHAAAAAT!?! THAT'S AMAZING!!"

So here I am, trying to get something started. I'm privy to affiliate marketing with the internet, however, I never made any money doing so mostly because I made passion blogs about things that I didn't really care to monetize. Now my goal is to get into mobile CPA and possibly some niche internet CPA sites at some point.

I found a little ebook from bhw, before I discovered AF (now I can no longer go to bhw because this forum is too amazing to waste time there!) that outlined how to get started as a noob doing mobile CPA with Buzzcity and MobPartner. I put together a campaign and, today, have made a total of $4.08 in three days. It's pretty cool to see that.

The next goals are to decide on a VPS service (probably unmanaged with my background) and a biz website so these hawt CPA networks take me seriously :-D I shall update you all soon!

seeqer and game333 like this.
  2. newbidder

Top Resources

MI