The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Brax

affiliate
hey everyone, my name is Mark, I have spent well over 7 figures the past 2 years running native ads for content arbitrage and some affiliate lead gen offers.

If you have spent time on native, you know how time consuming creating campaigns & ads then optimizing in Outbrain, Taboola, Revcontent, etc can be (very time consuming if you don't know).

Anyways, spent the past year building Brax.io, software that helps affiliates scale native ad campaigns with bulk ad creation, unified reporting and automation rules to change bids / budgets based on spend & conversion data.

I will be hanging out in the Native ads section sharing info I've learned over the past few years. I've done my share of SEO, PPC and Analytics so will chime in there from time to time too.

Mainly looking to give back so if you have any questions about Native or Brax hit me up.

hey everyone, my name is Mark

Hi @Brax , welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo! Thanks for joining us.

I have spent well over 7 figures the past 2 years running native ads for content arbitrage and some affiliate lead gen offers.

If you have spent time on native, you know how time consuming creating campaigns & ads then optimizing in Outbrain, Taboola, Revcontent, etc can be (very time consuming if you don't know).

Anyways, spent the past year building Brax.io, software that helps affiliates scale native ad campaigns with bulk ad creation, unified reporting and automation rules to change bids / budgets based on spend & conversion data.

I will be hanging out in the Native ads section sharing info I've learned over the past few years. I've done my share of SEO, PPC and Analytics so will chime in there from time to time too.

Mainly looking to give back so if you have any questions about Native or Brax hit me up.

Very awesome Mark, this is an area I have recently developed a strong passion for. I've spent a fair amount of time in recent months getting reacquainted with native ads as many in the industry are stating that there is a huge wave in process with distributed content marketing and native advertising being at the forefront of growth with mobile over the next many years.

I love content marketing. I'll be looking forward to your posts and threads regarding native ads and associated marketing.

See you around the forums!

TJ

@Brax

Hi, Mark. Welcome to the AFix family! :)

You have lots of great experience, I look forward to reading your posts.

banners
Back