The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cheap Native Ad Network

René Wagner

Hey guys,
Im searching for a great native ad network for Biz ops traffic. The daily budget should be very low (like 10$ minimum a day) Do you guys have some tipps? Or is it maybe possible to lower the minimum daily budget on some networks? I just want to test so i dont want to blow away 100$ daily for testing.
Thanks guys

I'm a beginner too, I've see the cheapest budget that I've see on the major native it's outbrain with 25$ day minimum, revC it's 100$ !!! the other i don't know

Hey guys,
Im searching for a great native ad network for Biz ops traffic. The daily budget should be very low (like 10$ minimum a day) Do you guys have some tipps? Or is it maybe possible to lower the minimum daily budget on some networks? I just want to test so i dont want to blow away 100$ daily for testing.
Thanks guys
You could definitely try Outbrain, or even something like taboola, they could offer you good service, but at the other hand, i'm afraid i couldn't tell you really well more about their budget. One other thing you could add for more effectivity could be affording a native spy-tool to help you out looking for other networks. Good luck on this, let us know how it will go!

You could definitely try Outbrain, or even something like taboola, they could offer you good service, but at the other hand, i'm afraid i couldn't tell you really well more about their budget. One other thing you could add for more effectivity could be affording a native spy-tool to help you out looking for other networks. Good luck on this, let us know how it will go!
hi patrik, can you recommend some cheap spy tools?

Im searching for a great native ad network for Biz ops traffic
It's not a cheap vertical to test, so $10 test budget seems to low for this vertical.
If you're limited in budget, try starting with a different vertical. And remember that test budget correlates with the price per conversion.

banners
Back