The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything [CASE STUDY] Push Notifications + Money Amulet (ROI 69%)

PropellerAds

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
PropellerAds Multisource advertising platform
Hi everyone!

Sometimes we get success stories from our affiliates about our traffic. We decided to share such stories with you. Enjoy!

Offers: Money amulet BG, HU, SK
Scheme: Main landing page + prelander with a horoscope
CPA network: adcombo.com
Traffic source: propellerads.com (push notifications)
Period: 07/29/2018 - 04/08/2018
GEOs: Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia
Total Spend: $436
Income: $740
Net Profit: $304
ROI: 69.7%

"This is a case study to share my experience on how to run a push notifications campaign. I like to test different networks. So a couple of months ago I tried the push notifications ad format on propellerads.com.

I had been looking for high converting offers, and I saw Money amulet offers for Europe in Adcombo. Just to be clear, I had some experience working with similar offers targeted at CIS.

The prelander with horoscopes worked here as well! I had just one standard landing page, so drove traffic there.

xzBYQ6E-Uq0.jpg

Q5N182HV3i8.jpg

How did I drive traffic

I didn't give much thought to creatives. Simply copied the texts that used to work well with native ads and translated them to local languages.

It was clear that zodiac images were converting well, so I decided even not to test others.

DwDgBPsgqHU.jpg

The campaign was running 24/7, conversions were high, and after a couple of days I added several websites to the blacklist.

GEOs: Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia.

So I opted for CPC, cause CPM was too expensive. I set the bid for $0.01 - 0.02. Was raising the bid when traffic volumes were dropping, and the opposite - reduced when the volumes were way too high.

I drove traffic to all platforms (mobile + desktop) without limits. To sum up, I’m pleased with push traffic on propellerads.com. But you should understand that not all offers can work well ... Test and test again!

Results

ixt3DRRz2M8.jpg

The campaign had been running for a week when the conversions started to drop, so I stopped it. Anyway, I got good results: $304 of net profit, pretty much on autopilot, in 7 days.

Time zone differences led to certain differences in stats (see below).

eat3nWGYfyQ.jpg

Native creatives can often be used for push ads. If you had run a native ads campaign before, it might be worth testing your old burn-out creatives with push notifications.

It’s important to keep in mind that propellerads.com forbids adult ads. So your creatives should not contain 18+ stuff.

Good luck and big profits!

wink.png
Spoiler. We're about to launch official chat of PropellerAds in Telegram, stay tuned!

Good news, dear affiliates! :D

We launched our first official chat in Telegram messenger! It is a chat room for affiliates and advertisers who are working with our self-serve ad platform.

Feel free to ask questions and share your opinion on advertising formats, bidding models, targeting options etc.

Join here -> PropellerAds Affiliate Club | ENGLISH CHAT

I've noticed that push traffic providers have removed sweeps from the list of offers that converts the best in the last few months. Can you confirm this trend?

What kinda offers are converting well with push notifications traffic?
From own experience , anything on CPL , especially SOI offers work perfect with push. Forex and ICO are to be tested once you'll have a base of proven sources. Good luck !

MI
Back