The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Case Study: 2479$ on Dating Smartlink from TikTok

Sounds like a good case study but I agree with some that it's missing a lot of key information, to be honest. I'd love to take a look at one of the accounts if possible. Also, just applied for an iMonetizeIt account to check out the offers you have.

Was interested also in these network. Weird way how things turn out. Applied for the network(iMonetizeIt) they were asking for way to much info, reached out to them on skype, tried to get approved, they wanted like my resume or something with so many fkin` questions. I asked the guy there some questions and he still insisted on answering his questions, like I had nothing to say or do except answer the damn questions.

Rly wanted to check this network out but seams the guys running it are so fund of themselves that they only answer what they want. Anyway noobs @iMonetizeIt , made over $500k in the past years, I have my stable networks that I work with, and I rly don't need to be treated like a n00b from you nobodies.

My honest review when I tried to apply for this network.

My honest review when I tried to apply for this network.

That is not any form of an honest review of a network. That is nothing more than a complaint by you. All successful and advanced networks today require some form of verification and validation due to the incredibly high volume of fraud out there. If you feel the need to complain about them being hyper vigilant regarding who they accept, then try another network. I can tell you for a fact, the biggest and most powerful networks all do similar vetting of new affiliates and publishers. If you actually did $500k recently, as a publisher and/or as an affiliate, you would be more than happy to prove it to a company like iMonetizeIt, they are a stand up company with awesome credentials!

Hello!
I am a new affiliate and I would love to try this method after my account on iMonetize it is approved.
My question is, is ProtonVPN on an Android Device enough for Tik Tok to think you are in the location the VPN puts you into? I tried several times on my iPhone to spoof my location to another one, but TikTok always seems to keep my for you page to my country, even with factory reset and VPN on.

Did you remember to turn the GPS off?
I turned off tik tok access to my location and turned off my GPS, still when I watched the For You on the new accounts, the content was in my country language. I didn't change the Apple Id, could that be it?

More than 1 year has passed since this post was created. Any update about that?
haven't tested myself but I have seen other people doing the exact system as specified in the OP in the past 30 days.
afaik only thing that changed is you now need 1k followers in order to get a biz account and put link in bio on tiktok.
which by itself is achieved after a few days of posting meme videos. or purchased.
seems the crux of this method has been testing in different geo's and using multiple accounts. you could upload the same video across multiple accounts (spoofing file metadata is probably beneficial) and only a fraction of them will go viral. that's just the algo for you.

TikTok app may be storing data related to your location
on the TikTok server side your username has GEO location parameters stored (likely).

New Account, New mobile, +VPN may work. Make sure that the VPN does not leak data.

banners
Back