The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can't get to profit from Adult offers...

Shuzi

affiliate
Hello Everyone!

I'm writing this post because really I think I need some help.
I saw so many discussions on Adult dating and Adult niche in general so I decided to give it a try.

I'm not talking about $200-$500 tests, I'm talking about real money (more than $5000 invested).

At first, I went to get the best offers, found the best Adult networks with the highest payouts, got all the offers direct.

So far so good, I started to promote these offers with push notification, native ads, pop-unders, gif banners - you name it! Also, I didn't just go for 1 traffic source, I tried at least 4 different traffic sources.

Some worked immediately and you could see the potential but it didn't explode, one day you can make 10$ profit and the next day you lose $50, not consistent enough to build something on it. I tried to scale, raise budgets, making whitelists but it just made it worse, I lost more money after I actually had more information (makes no sense right? :confused:)...

So I thought, maybe I'm doing something wrong here, and I'm here to ask for your help in the Adult niche.

Any tip would be much appreciated
Cheers :affiliatefix:

It takes quite a lot of ' runs' until you have your ad campaigns optimized.
If I were to invest $5000 in an adult offer, I would probably split the first $1000 up in parts of $100 (or maybe even $50) each. I would do a test run, then I would optimize it with my tracker, after that's done I would run another $100, until I'm making profits.

A good tracker and spy tools are key to making profits.

My only tip is to optimize your traffic, optimization through a good tracker is the only way you can get consistent good results.

It takes quite a lot of ' runs' until you have your ad campaigns optimized.
If I were to invest $5000 in an adult offer, I would probably split the first $1000 up in parts of $100 (or maybe even $50) each. I would do a test run, then I would optimize it with my tracker, after that's done I would run another $100, until I'm making profits.

A good tracker and spy tools are key to making profits.

My only tip is to optimize your traffic, optimization through a good tracker is the only way you can get consistent good results.
Thanks! Actually I had a pretty bad tracker, now its replaced with a very good one but haven't test it yet.

Hi Shuzi,

the key to your campaign is traffic and audience.

I will pm you as I want to know what you want to achieve and if you have tried cams.

MI
Back